Config for onecube

Zento

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '22
I'm searching for a config on a french minecraft server, you might need to spam a bit to get in because the server is always full, it just opened so I'm searching for a config as I don't have alt to try it ( premium only )

realhypixel

Social Credit
Just use speed anticheat a it uses npc lol you can also tnt fly i think
use your hypixel autoblock settings and 0.100 and you will bypass

zyko

Social Credit
L'anti cheat de onecube pue la merde vraiment tu peux 3.40 de reach trql

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
actually this server is so shit you can use anything you want. i will upload a vid on this server tomorrow

VapeV4

Niczki

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '22
I'm searching for a config on a french minecraft server, you might need to spam a bit to get in because the server is always full, it just opened so I'm searching for a config as I don't have alt to try it ( premium only )

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
you can use 6 blocks maxed out killaura and speed without worrying about, only fly does not work in this server. anything else works flawlessly. also staffs are pretty inactive, ive completely used bhop + 2.0 timer in uhc and got banned after like 1.5 hours of playtime

realhypixel

Social Credit
you can use 6 blocks maxed out killaura and speed without worrying about, only fly does not work in this server. anything else works flawlessly. also staffs are pretty inactive, ive completely used bhop + 2.0 timer in uhc and got banned after like 1.5 hours of playtime
You can tnt blink fly