Completely update Vape Lite

Jefir

Social Credit
I want it to be separately developed misplace, as in the drip lite, and also give the opportunity to make a web cheat like a dream or the same drip. Because maybe my Windows defender is blocking half of the functions due to the fact that it is turned on as a potential virus

Vote if you think Zefew and BCZ are cheaters

VapeV4 VapeLite

Andros

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '20
I want it to be separately developed misplace, as in the drip lite, and also give the opportunity to make a web cheat like a dream or the same drip. Because maybe my Windows defender is blocking half of the functions due to the fact that it is turned on as a potential virus

damn i guess because you wanted it manthe has to do it now.

Jefir

Social Credit
damn i guess because you wanted it manthe has to do it now.
I agree, because defender is constantly improving and did not want to lose good functions because of the fucking antivirus (which you can't turn it off)

Jefir

Social Credit
Thats how it works dumbass tf watch...

Manthe make musketeer NSFW fanart!
firstly, there is no sexual nature here, and secondly, this antivirus blocks vape and it does not work correctly
(reconsider your opinion)

Jefir

Social Credit
Thats how it works dumbass tf watch...

Manthe make musketeer NSFW fanart!
plus I have no idea how it works, but most likely the file will be written in C ++, which activates user data and allows you to change the cheat settings through the browser

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
plus I have no idea how it works, but most likely the file will be written in C ++, which activates user data and allows you to change the cheat settings through the browser
Vape lite is already in C++, and making a web gui is useless. And the Misplace works fine, you should stop spamming the forums for an issue that doesn't even exist.

.Shucks

Social Credit
firstly, there is no sexual nature here, and secondly, this antivirus blocks vape and it does not work correctly
(reconsider your opinion)
Firstly your a legit mentally ill idiot
Secondly you think I give a shit retard lmfao don't care + your a monkey so go back to ni6ger jail you coon

nyor

Banned
Social Credit

Web Cheats still flag anti viruses retard

Jefir

Social Credit
Web Cheats still flag anti viruses retard
It's easier for me to take money than not be in a forum where there are most toxic dauns like you (don't write to me, you are a dogshit that a pathetic estonian eat shit every day)

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
It's easier for me to take money than not be in a forum where there are most toxic dauns like you (don't write to me, you are a dogshit that a pathetic estonian eat shit every day)
Russian dog stfu in tired of all you fucking idiots coming into my country

Jefir

Social Credit
Russian dog stfu in tired of all you fucking idiots coming into my country
and you are an Estonian without brains, unfortunately :( I am not Russian by nationality and the fact that I live in Russia does not mean that I am Russian (braindead cringe)

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
and you are an Estonian without brains, unfortunately: (I am not Russian by nationality and the fact that I live in Russia does not mean that I am Russian (braindead cringe)
And I'm not Estonian by nationally