Combat HUD

CoreNine

Social Credit
So this is not necessarily a suggestion as much as it is a question..

I have been playing with Vape V4 For around a month now, and I love it. The Kill Aura is amazing and the closet cheats are top tier.

One question I have is does anyone know why Vape V4 has not added a combat HUD yet?
By Combat HUD I Mean This: Something to show your potion effects, armor status, ping, FPS..
Basically, things that a PvP Client offers, such as Lunar Client or Badlion client.
( If They Do Have This, Where Can I Find It, Or Ho w Can I Get This? )

A l o t i e

Social Credit

I have been playing with Vape V4 For around a month now, and I love it. The Kill Aura is amazing and the closet cheats are top tier.

One question I have is does anyone know why Vape V4 has not added a combat HUD yet?
By Combat HUD I Mean This: Something to show your potion effects, armor status, ping, FPS..
Basically, things that a PvP Client offers, such as Lunar Client or Badlion client.
is it too tiring to use the BLC?

CoreNine

Social Credit
is it too tiring to use the BLC?
By this do you mean using Badlion at the same time as VapeV4? Or choosing between one or the other?
The current game I play on Hypixel is rarely winnable without some sort of combat advantage due to all the closet cheaters and bhoppers. Which is why I chose to play on V4 for the majority of my time.

Cavalier

Social Credit

Firstly, you can just inject V4 into badlion with Debug mode.
Secondly, killaura for closet cheating? Gamemode and settings please.

CoreNine

Social Credit
Firstly, you can just inject V4 into badlion with Debug mode.
Secondly, killaura for closet cheating? Gamemode and settings please.
Please Note: "Closet" Cheating with kill aura ALWAYS comes with risks. You have to make sure the game has little to no staff members online at the time, as well as making sure the game mode does not support video playback or any other sort of proof ensuring method.

Please Make Sure You Turn On Anti-Bot! Settings Advanced
My "Closet" Settings are as follows;
Attacks Per Second: 10.2 - 14.0
Switch Delay: 300
Swing Range: 4.2
Attack Range: 4.1
Max Angle: 200 (This can go to a maximum of 360. I currently use Angle 360 in hole fights without a problem. If you want to be less blatant, use 180.)
Max Targets: 1 (I have tested this out and as of now 2 targets max has worked for me. Often times I find that I have hit glitch with 2 targets though, and I'm not sure if WatchDog can catch 2 targets yet.)
Blatant Mode: Switch
Target Mode: Distance
Aim Mode: Anti-Cheat
---
Check The Following Boxes: (If Nothing Is Listed, Do Not Check The Box.)
Attack Through Walls (This Is VERY Blatant! I use it in hole fights or places with multiple teammates!)
Require Mouse Down (This is not required, but it is the best setting if you are going to closet cheat.)
GUI Check
Show Target
Legit Aura
(I have found out this is not necessarily required, but I use it just to be safe!)

A l o t i e

Social Credit
Please Note: "Closet" Cheating with kill aura ALWAYS comes with risks. You have to make sure the game has little to no staff members online at the time, as well as making sure the game mode does not support video playback or any other sort of proof ensuring method.

Please Make Sure You Turn On Anti-Bot! Settings Advanced
My "Closet" Settings are as follows;
Attacks Per Second: 10.2 - 14.0
Switch Delay: 300
Swing Range: 4.2
Attack Range: 4.1
Max Angle: 200 (This can go to a maximum of 360. I currently use Angle 360 in hole fights without a problem. If you want to be less blatant, use 180.)
Max Targets: 1 (I have tested this out and as of now 2 targets max has worked for me. Often times I find that I have hit glitch with 2 targets though, and I'm not sure if WatchDog can catch 2 targets yet.)
Blatant Mode: Switch
Target Mode: Distance
Aim Mode: Anti-Cheat
---
Check The Following Boxes: (If Nothing Is Listed, Do Not Check The Box.)
Attack Through Walls (This Is VERY Blatant! I use it in hole fights or places with multiple teammates!)
Require Mouse Down (This is not required, but it is the best setting if you are going to closet cheat.)
GUI Check
Show Target
Legit Aura
(I have found out this is not necessarily required, but I use it just to be safe!)
blatant.

Trensin

Social Credit

It's very easy to find 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 mods on the internet.

Veraux

Social Credit
By this do you mean using Badlion at the same time as VapeV4? Or choosing between one or the other?
The current game I play on Hypixel is rarely winnable without some sort of combat advantage due to all the closet cheaters and bhoppers. Which is why I chose to play on V4 for the majority of my time.
I disagree, playing legit I win 70% of my games in duels, some people are just better at you, you can’t blame your loss on others cheating when you’re just bad

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
There isn't that many cheaters, unless you're playing sumo. Also most closet cheaters are shit even with cheats.

CoreNine

Social Credit
facts this nigga just bad
I would never Aura in a competitive game such as Duels, the Pit Skywars or Bedwars. Those games will easily get you banned within the hour or so depending on time. UHC and Mega Walls are games that "require" it due to the massive influx of people using bhop and kill aura.