Closet cheating settings pls help

Zertical

Social Credit
Hey looking for some good closet cheating settings for practice servers and I play occasionally on hypixel but mostly minemen lunar cold network and things like those
So my settings right now are

AC: 9-14 with random clicks on aswell. Also break blocks or whatever it’s called

Aim assist: doesn’t really matter as long as it’s pretty low and has click aim

don’t use reach or velocity
Don’t know if I should use auto throw pots
Also I’m not trying to get banned AT ALL
And does it inject to badlion client?
Reply If there’s something bad with these settings or if I could be more blatant somewhere in these settings plz tell. And also I would like to have visuals on some servers so I’m thinking about V4 really bad. Also i don’t care about Screenshare proof and i just want one which is very good for closeting and pls tell if i should change settings. Which one should I use V4 or lite? And what do i change with my settings?

Last edited:

ash

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '20
If you're just trying to closet cheat, go with lite. Honestly, I wouldn't use Break Blocks but I'm not so sure about the detectability. Other than that, your settings should be fine ^^

Zertical

Social Credit
If you're just trying to closet cheat, go with lite. Honestly, I wouldn't use Break Blocks but I'm not so sure about the detectability. Other than that, your settings should be fine ^^
ok thx and ur sure everything else is fine?

ash

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '20
ok thx and ur sure everything else is fine?
I forgot to mention that I don't use throw pots (since I'm kinda stupid), but I would assume it's not detected (I'd still ask around about it though lol).

OGTubbies

Social Credit
Just dont go super super obvious then you'll be fine, also for closet cheating use vape lite

simp

Social Credit
Hey looking for some good closet cheating settings for practice servers and I play occasionally on hypixel but mostly minemen lunar cold network and things like those
So my settings right now are

AC: 9-14 with random clicks on aswell. Also break blocks or whatever it’s called

Aim assist: doesn’t really matter as long as it’s pretty low and has click aim

don’t use reach or velocity
Don’t know if I should use auto throw pots
Also I’m not trying to get banned AT ALL
And does it inject to badlion client?
Reply If there’s something bad with these settings or if I could be more blatant somewhere in these settings plz tell. And also I would like to have visuals on some servers so I’m thinking about V4 really bad. Also i don’t care about Screenshare proof and i just want one which is very good for closeting and pls tell if i should change settings. Which one should I use V4 or lite? And what do i change with my settings?
if u play mmc... use autoclicker and aimassist only... aimassist (full)
btw mmc has shit anticheat rn so u can go 4 blocks with only while sprinting (to be safe) without ban pls dont use fuckin hitbox.. it staff bans u.

Zertical

Social Credit
if u play mmc... use autoclicker and aimassist only... aimassist (full)
btw mmc has shit anticheat rn so u can go 4 blocks with only while sprinting (to be safe) without ban pls dont use fuckin hitbox.. it staff bans u.
ok thx and also does it inject to badlion and should i go with lite or V4

simp

Social Credit
ok thx and also does it inject to badlion and should i go with lite or V4
U can use those settings on both vape lite and vape v4.. if you are asking me what to buy then I would highly recommend vape lite because if u ever get in a ss situation.. then vape lite will save ur ass.
Btw max aimassist is 100.01% undetected in every server that exists currently.