Clicker on right click

nyor

Banned
Social Credit

jonathanyao and winstonwlau... How to say it... You told him to do his research and are not trusting him... I have 2 things 2 tell you :​

1 - YOU must make better researchs because Minecraft's TPS can easily get changed on a multiplayer server or solo world, so that mean's that you're not right.​

2 - Haven't you heard of dragclicking mouse ? there is hundreds of YouTubers that uses dragclicking mouse and can get easy 20+cps legit, a dragclicking mouse allows you to go to almost 30 cps on a lot of mouses, and going left and right while going backward is breezily bridging, not godbridging but only no-sneak, godbridging is Scaffold, Telly and other bridges methods (There is 100+ bridges methods in total). So godbridging is easy to do (with the appropriate mouse and practice) and fully legit (when you don't cheat). If you don't trust me, just go check BedlessNoob's channel or just go search "how to godbridg legit" on YouTube. And the fun fact is that it's way better to godbridge with dragclick than with autoclick lol, i experienced the 2 methods so i can tell you.​

Thanks for reading this comment, hope it'll help ya​

-JitterclickMaster​

why

Shitterdown

Social Credit
For moonwalk(godbridging) you need to do 20+ cps it very does matter!
first off moonwalking isnt the same as godbridging

i know more than 5 legit godbridgers, the most cps you need for godbridging correctly is 14cps (ive done it myself legit with 14cps drag)

you cannot godbridge consistently with even 105cps (my friend that legit godbridges 2 stacks tried it and fell every time, the farthest you can go is 25 blocks)

the only way to godbridge is to use fastplace at 0 delay or to use safewalk

for moonwalking you dont need an autoclicker more than 20cps and i can easily go half a stack of blocks just single clicking (2cps)

Shitterdown

Social Credit

jonathanyao and winstonwlau... How to say it... You told him to do his research and are not trusting him... I have 2 things 2 tell you :​

1 - YOU must make better researchs because Minecraft's TPS can easily get changed on a multiplayer server or solo world, so that mean's that you're not right.​

2 - Haven't you heard of dragclicking mouse ? there is hundreds of YouTubers that uses dragclicking mouse and can get easy 20+cps legit, a dragclicking mouse allows you to go to almost 30 cps on a lot of mouses, and going left and right while going backward is breezily bridging, not godbridging but only no-sneak, godbridging is Scaffold, Telly and other bridges methods (There is 100+ bridges methods in total). So godbridging is easy to do (with the appropriate mouse and practice) and fully legit (when you don't cheat). If you don't trust me, just go check BedlessNoob's channel or just go search "how to godbridg legit" on YouTube. And the fun fact is that it's way better to godbridge with dragclick than with autoclick lol, i experienced the 2 methods so i can tell you.​

Thanks for reading this comment, hope it'll help ya​

-JitterclickMaster​

1- wrong, it CAN be changed but servers dont change their tps for obvious reasons (why the fuck would they)
2- what is your point, we arent talking about drag clicking legit we are talking about cheating. also godbridging isnt "easy to do" legit it takes tons of time and practice

Shitterdown

Social Credit
Okay then give me undetectable autoclicker on right click for minecraft.
also any right mouse autoclicker is undetectable when you are placing blocks, there is no way for any anticheat to determine your right mouse button CPS while bridging

JitterclickMaster

Social Credit
1- wrong, it CAN be changed but servers dont change their tps for obvious reasons (why the fuck would they)
2- what is your point, we arent talking about drag clicking legit we are talking about cheating. also godbridging isnt "easy to do" legit it takes tons of time and practice
1- I never said servers would change it i said it's possible to change it
2- they said that godbridging isn't possible legit (and a lot of wrong stuff about bridging methods), and I CAN AFFIRM THAT IT IS legit , because i am MYSELF a legit godbridger and i can do easily 2 or 3 stacks of godbridge in one SINGLE try and I SAID that it need to practice, i said it's easy to do WHEN you know HOW to do it, please read better before replying next time

Shitterdown

Social Credit
1- I never said servers would change it i said it's possible to change it
2- they said that godbridging isn't possible legit (and a lot of wrong stuff about bridging methods), and I CAN AFFIRM THAT IT IS legit , because i am MYSELF a legit godbridger and i can do easily 2 or 3 stacks of godbridge in one SINGLE try and I SAID that it need to practice, i said it's easy to do WHEN you know HOW to do it, please read better before replying next time
"please read better before replying next time"
nobody cares if you are a legit godbriger because we are on a cheating forum

ur a retard servers register 20 clicks because basically every server leaves their server on normal tps, why the fuck is this an argument

IllIlIllIlI

Social Credit
you can input any amount of keys/mouse buttons you want, you just still can't godbridge using 1000 cps because of the placement delay, fastplace set to 0 removes it completely, you can use timer to modify the client tps, I don't know why servers don't process more than 20 placement packets per tick though

Shitterdown

Social Credit
you can input any amount of keys/mouse buttons you want, you just still can't godbridge using 1000 cps because of the placement delay, fastplace set to 0 removes it completely
thats what i was trying to explain in my first post but this is a better way of explaining it