Clicker on right click

jonathanyao

Social Credit
Okay then give me undetectable autoclicker on right click for minecraft.

when you said 25+ cps i was under the assumption that this wasn't for minecraft, as the tick rate in minecraft is 20 tps; anything above 20 cps is redundant.

also, you'll probably get banned for autoclicker if it's a decent anticheat. 20 cps isn't possible to consistently click. just use the built-in autoclicker in vape or mantheclicker. (i'm assuming you own vape - why would you be on these forums otherwise?)

LagPixel

Social Credit
when you said 25+ cps i was under the assumption that this wasn't for minecraft, as the tick rate in minecraft is 20 tps; anything above 20 cps is redundant.

also, you'll probably get banned for autoclicker if it's a decent anticheat. 20 cps isn't possible to consistently click. just use the built-in autoclicker in vape or mantheclicker. (i'm assuming you own vape - why would you be on these forums otherwise?)
For moonwalk(godbridging) you need to do 20+ cps it very does matter!

jonathanyao

Social Credit
For moonwalk(godbridging) you need to do 20+ cps it very does matter!
please do your research before replying with a stupid comment.

tick rate in minecraft is 20 tps. it literally doesn't matter if you get higher than 20 cps - why do you think 99% of mc autoclickers cap out at 20 cps?

moonwalk/godbridge isn't possible either. unless you use safewalk, in which case it is very blatant and you will get banned.

LagPixel

Social Credit
please do your research before replying with a stupid comment.

tick rate in minecraft is 20 tps. it literally doesn't matter if you get higher than 20 cps - why do you think 99% of mc autoclickers cap out at 20 cps?

moonwalk/godbridge isn't possible either. unless you use safewalk, in which case it is very blatant and you will get banned.
Okay ask any youtuber and if it will tell that do moonwalk legit is able U GIVE ME 100$

jonathanyao

Social Credit
Okay ask any youtuber and if it will tell that do moonwalk legit is able U GIVE ME 100$
jesus christ dude do you have a mental illness or something

the max you can godbridge is 4/5 blocks. anything above that is impossible unless you're using safewalk (blatant) or literally any fucking other cheat; godbridging isn't possible

do your own fucking research before saying stupid shit like this.

mysticah

Social Credit
If I'm trying to god bridge on a trash server I use safe walk and right-click autoclicker on 19.9 to 20

LagPixel

Social Credit

the max you can godbridge is 4/5 blocks. anything above that is impossible unless you're using safewalk (blatant) or literally any fucking other cheat; godbridging isn't possible

HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHA HHAHAHAHHAA. I DOWNLOADED AUTOCLICKER 25 CPS ENABLED IT AND I BULIDED 100+ BLOCKS! SHUT UP MOTHERFUCKER HAHAHAHAA

winstonwlau

Social Credit
HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHA HHAHAHAHHAA. I DOWNLOADED AUTOCLICKER 25 CPS ENABLED IT AND I BULIDED 100+ BLOCKS! SHUT UP MOTHERFUCKER HAHAHAHAA

Nah man, listen to what everyone's telling you. Minecraft only takes 20 inputs per second. That means whether you click 21 or 500 times a second, it'll only recognize 20 of them. This video by Tenebrous shows that pretty clearly.

That being said, godbridging without safewalk is possible given two criteria: 1) You move left and right as well as backwards and 2) jumping up to go one block up every 9 blocks. Moving left and right while going backwards decreases your total speed and gives you more time to place a block down. I never fully understood why jumping up one block is required but there're a bunch of resources on Youtube by Tenebrous and other anticheat-focused Youtubers that could explain it better than I ever could.

If you're playing bedwars and want to godbridge, I recommend autoclicker on right click at 18-20 cps while moving left and right and jumping up once every 9 blocks with safewalk on just in case. Even with Vape's safewalk and autoclicker, it's going to take a good amount of practice to perfect godbridging and I recommend hopping in a practice pvp server to do so.

TheSlowly

Social Credit
Nah man, listen to what everyone's telling you. Minecraft only takes 20 inputs per second. That means whether you click 21 or 500 times a second, it'll only recognize 20 of them. This video by Tenebrous shows that pretty clearly.

That being said, godbridging without safewalk is possible given two criteria: 1) You move left and right as well as backwards and 2) jumping up to go one block up every 9 blocks. Moving left and right while going backwards decreases your total speed and gives you more time to place a block down. I never fully understood why jumping up one block is required but there're a bunch of resources on Youtube by Tenebrous and other anticheat-focused Youtubers that could explain it better than I ever could.

If you're playing bedwars and want to godbridge, I recommend autoclicker on right click at 18-20 cps while moving left and right and jumping up once every 9 blocks with safewalk on just in case. Even with Vape's safewalk and autoclicker, it's going to take a good amount of practice to perfect godbridging and I recommend hopping in a practice pvp server to do so.
like for your words

jonathanyao

Social Credit
ok boomer

get a life instead of attempting to make dumb insults on a forum for cheating on a block game. don't be salty my man, was just trying to educate you, but clearly you don't have the intellectual capacity to learn. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

winstonwlau

Social Credit

get a life instead of attempting to make dumb insults on a forum for cheating on a block game. don't be salty my man, was just trying to educate you, but clearly you don't have the intellectual capacity to learn. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Guys, come on, there's no need to insult the person. Just be patient and do your best to educate without crossing the lines of flaming and name-calling. Sure, not everyone will listen to your attempts to help, but, at the end of the day, the only person who's hurt from his actions is himself.

New members and people who don't take the time to read the countless other posts asking the same question or informative replies are frustrating, to be sure. The negativity that ensues, albeit deserved, doesn't help anyone.

JitterclickMaster

Social Credit

jonathanyao and winstonwlau... How to say it... You told him to do his research and are not trusting him... I have 2 things 2 tell you :

1 - YOU must make better researchs because Minecraft's TPS can easily get changed on a multiplayer server or solo world, so that mean's that you're not right.
2 - Haven't you heard of dragclicking mouse ? there is hundreds of YouTubers that uses dragclicking mouse and can get easy 20+cps legit, a dragclicking mouse allows you to go to almost 30 cps on a lot of mouses, and going left and right while going backward is breezily bridging, not godbridging but only no-sneak, godbridging is Scaffold, Telly and other bridges methods (There is 100+ bridges methods in total). So godbridging is easy to do (with the appropriate mouse and practice) and fully legit (when you don't cheat). If you don't trust me, just go check BedlessNoob's channel or just go search "how to godbridg legit" on YouTube. And the fun fact is that it's way better to godbridge with dragclick than with autoclick lol, i experienced the 2 methods so i can tell you.

Thanks for reading this comment, hope it'll help ya
-JitterclickMaster​