Click Sound For Autoclicker in Vape v3/Lite

Rases

Social Credit
Very good for recording and proving yourself legit through video/streaming.

Also, if you put the click sound in game when you autoclick, it would sound fancy: "static clicking sound like ASMR"

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
Very good for recording and proving yourself legit through video/streaming.

Also, if you put the click sound in game when you autoclick, it would sound fancy: "static clicking sound like ASMR"
This would be great for recording, and actually really want this to be a thing, I really want to do a keyboard and mouse sounds but I cant becuase I can only click 7 cps and with vape I can do 20 but clicks wouldnt be able to be heard. and I want to stream and record. +1 BUMP PLEASE ADD @James @Manthe

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
it would be cool but im afraid its not possible
yeah I think so too, they would have to get a very good sound file of each cps ranging from 1-20 cps and each time your cps counter goes a certain cps a sound file would have to be played. and for the player it would be really annoying to just hear clicks each time you hold your buttons. it would be really complicated and may be possible

Rases

Social Credit
yeah I think so too, they would have to get a very good sound file of each cps ranging from 1-20 cps and each time your cps counter goes a certain cps a sound file would have to be played. and for the player it would be really annoying to just hear clicks each time you hold your buttons. it would be really complicated and may be possible
What about record the sound for 1 single click and play it every time when the autoclicker makes one click. It is definitely more complicated than this but basic idea is the same

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
What about record the sound for 1 single click and play it every time when the autoclicker makes one click. It is definitely more complicated than this but basic idea is the same
it may not work that way because it will sound like 1 cps multiple times, you would have to record the specific cps and play it each time your clicker goes up the certain cps. it is more complicated because you would have to have the same sound quality as the other clicks. If we could get more insight on this situation if its possible by one of the staff it would be great! I am really curious on how this would work if its even possible.

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
it may not work that way because it will sound like 1 cps multiple times, you would have to record the specific cps and play it each time your clicker goes up the certain cps. it is more complicated because you would have to have the same sound quality as the other clicks. If we could get more insight on this situation if its possible by one of the staff it would be great! I am really curious on how this would work if its even possible.
because personally no one would enjoy hearing 7 cps sounds in a video....

Daruh

Social Credit
you can do butterfly click and paste over and over to look like you r clicking so much

MastaNub

Social Credit
I have a few different mouses and a great microphone. I could supply with several different click sounds in high quality.

Rases

Social Credit
To be honest, as far as I know, there were autoclickers/clients that has built-in autoclicker sound a few years ago. People at that time use those artificial click sound to prove themselves legit.

Last edited:

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
To be honest, as far as I know, there were autoclickers/clients that has built-in autoclicker sound a few years ago. People at that time use those artificial click sound to prove themselves legit.
is there any way that is possible to bring back? atleast the artificial clicks?

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
glock clicker (haHAA) has those sounds. it does sound legit.
how do I get it? I dont want to pay 12$ just to get sounds, is there a leaked/cracked version that just has the sounds? cuz all I really need is the sounds. cuz my cps counter will be turned off

LukeWalker

Social Credit
I have a private autoclicker that has click sounds and a bunch of different options, it sounds very legit and I even showed my friend and he thought I was legit.