ChestSteal/Nametags Detectability

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
How detectable is ChestSteal on Hypixel?
I use/used ChestSteal to quickly loot chests on Skywars games, and I've had no problem until I was banned. I'm wondering how detectable this module is, and if it is, is there any settings to prevent a ban?
I mean if you think about it, it's just grabbing items out of a chest, I don't know how any anticheats can detect this unless AutoArmor/InvWalk was also enabled.

I would also like to know if Nametags/Chams are detectable at all. It's client-sided, but Nametags also gives us information about what effects other players have, items/durability they have, health when not given, etc. It also shows the player's name from far away, and when they're sneaking.
I've heard of people saying to not use Nametags on servers with really good anti-cheats, and I would like to know if using Nametags will get me banned.

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
I used chest steal aswell until I saw banned (it was like instantly.) Id stay away from it because how lazy do u have to be to struggle to take things out of chests lol

processos

Social Credit
None of Render modules is detectable
Edit: For Scaffold, ChestSteal and stuff that has delay I would set above my ping