CheatBreaker compatibility

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
No it's not? When did you start playing mc lmfao lunar is just a reskinned cheatbreaker
CheatBreaker was discontinued since MineHQ shutdown, they were the original cheatbreaker devs.

Obviously I've played longer than you to know this, lunar client was just inspired by the idea, same with every other client.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
CheatBreaker was discontinued since MineHQ shutdown, they were the original cheatbreaker devs.

Obviously I've played longer than you to know this, lunar client was just inspired by the idea, same with every other client.
Lunar client is cheatbreaker. The guys who made lunar network, they made minehq.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
yea forge is hot, its actually underrated but nobody wants to use it tho since its not 2019 anymore
Unlike other clients it isn't that great out of the box, you'll need to find the right mods & settings to make it good.

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
Unlike other clients it isn't that great out of the box, you'll need to find the right mods & settings to make it good.
yea, i use blowsys modpack with the hypixel mods removed (bc im banned on hypixel) and i use it every day, i really like it