Can you make a free version of Vape Products

Woffluon

Social Credit
Hello dear Vape team, I live in Turkey and the economy here is bad "1 Dollar = 9 Turkish Lira" so I can't afford to buy a vape, can you make a free version with some features locked?

KevinBear

Social Credit
LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SPENT FUCKING 1000 HOURS ON MINECRAFT AND I FUCKING CHEATED BRO THAT WAS SOOOOO FUCKING COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Woffluon

Social Credit
You can't get a free vape. The cheapest option is the Vape Lite 1-month subscription for 9.99 dollars
Dude, this is equivalent to 89 TL and other things are very expensive in Turkey........ But I still tried my luck, maybe a free version will come out

Woffluon

Social Credit
LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SPENT FUCKING 1000 HOURS ON MINECRAFT AND I FUCKING CHEATED BRO THAT WAS SOOOOO FUCKING COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
You're not funny dude

Unicorn

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '19
Hello dear Vape team, I live in Turkey and the economy here is bad "1 Dollar = 9 Turkish Lira" so I can't afford to buy a vape, can you make a free version with some features locked?
That’s what you get for not being a Greek.