Can vape slow down my internet?

Lautaro

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '18
Well, as many of you know I am from the north of Argentina where there is not a very good Internet but you can play decently. Today in the morning I was playing a Build Battle in Hypixel I was going a little lag but even there, then I injected vape v3. I do not know if it would be a coincidence but I lagged a lot I left the server, and it came out to me that I had 225 ms to enter (it is normal for me) but I entered Build Battle again and I was lagged. I need help

ViKT0R

Social Credit
There's a decrease in FPS once you inject V3, especially if your PC is bad/average, but it shouldn't slow down your internet. Are you sure it's not your FPS?

Lautaro

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '18
There's a decrease in FPS once you inject V3, especially if your PC is bad/average, but it shouldn't slow down your internet. Are you sure it's not your FPS?

I perfectly differentiate the FPS between the internet.

Vape

Social Credit
Well, as many of you know I am from the north of Argentina where there is not a very good Internet but you can play decently. Today in the morning I was playing a Build Battle in Hypixel I was going a little lag but even there, then I injected vape v3. I do not know if it would be a coincidence but I lagged a lot I left the server, and it came out to me that I had 225 ms to enter (it is normal for me) but I entered Build Battle again and I was lagged. I need help
I don't think Vape is the cause of your lag. Vape only requires an internet connection for authentication once injected there is no contact between the vape server and your client unless you click the sync settings option but the data being sent is extremely small and shouldn't impact your client.

To further investigate this issue you can open your task manager and click the network column to see what services and applications are taking up bandwidth. Keep in mind windows performs updates in the background unless specifically instructed not to do so so that or a game or software update unrelated to vape may be the cause of lag here.

Authority

Social Credit
I think Vape does not affect your internet that much. Speaking from my personal experience of course. I used Vape for a very long time and I had not faced any single issue, but a friend of mine had a lot of troubles with his internet. As far as I know, his internet speed was going down too much after he started the Vape app and his internet speed was really slow. Both of us thought it could be the app problem, but it was not as I showed him how does it work on my PC. So to say, we started to think how we can solve his issue as we wanted to play some COOP games, and it was nearly impossible with the internet speed my friend had. In other words, we contact his provider and they told him that he is having this issue because the provider speed is too slow. So my friend took a decision to change his internet provider and the question was to look up for the best one in his area. That's why we used usave service to find the best offer, and the fastest internet provider in his area, more than that he was able to choose from a huge variety of providers. Now we are playing coop and we do not have any issues with our internet connection

Last edited: