Can hypixel ban

12BSq

Social Credit
I have ploow client thinking of buying vape but want to see ploow first I am wondering if you are using ghost settings will it get you banned and are there perm bans hypixel added a forgivness system

Lé Quack

Social Credit
Don’t use Ploow it’s terrible
If you closet cheat you won’t get banned
I’m pretty sure hypixel got rid of permanent bans but I may be wrong.

12BSq

Social Credit
Don’t use Ploow it’s terrible
If you closet cheat you won’t get banned
I’m pretty sure hypixel got rid of permanent bans but I may be wrong.
I just bought it. and its very good for the price how can i closet if i closet can i still be banned?

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
I have ploow client thinking of buying vape but want to see ploow first I am wondering if you are using ghost settings will it get you banned and are there perm bans hypixel added a forgivness system
Ploow will work but I suggest getting Vape V4 as it's the best client for legit cheating on hypixel. Also the only perm bans there are is if you get banned 3 times you will no longer be able to play ranked gamemodes like ranked skywars and UHC.

12BSq

Social Credit
Ploow will work but I suggest getting Vape V4 as it's the best client for legit cheating on hypixel. Also the only perm bans there are is if you get banned 3 times you will no longer be able to play ranked gamemodes like ranked skywars and UHC.
ive been banned 1nce for hacking and other for security does that count (im broke) will i get abnned for ghost settings on ploow

.Shucks

Social Credit
Tf is ploow client