Bypassing autoblock (in pit at least)

Heisenburg

Social Credit
Many people already know but you can use normal aura and hold right click. Just wanted to let others know. Ive used this for a few hours today in pit and didnt get banned(yet)

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Its known that you can do this with unbreakable swords since they patched vanilla autoblock, what was your aps though? Some people claim high aps bans when you do that (in pit).

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Many people already know but you can use normal aura and hold right click. Just wanted to let others know. Ive used this for a few hours today in pit and didnt get banned(yet)
Just saying this for less experienced cheaters, don't use it on accounts you care about. Killaura will most likely get you banned on any settings (if not by anticheat, then by staff).

Heisenburg

Social Credit
Also wanted to mention i used it very rarely, i wasnt using it for more than like 10 seconds at a time and i had large time intervals between uses. I also tested low velo (20) and can confirm it works(horizontal obv)

SickGreatHunting

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '22
Just saying this for less experienced cheaters, don't use it on accounts you care about. Killaura will most likely get you banned on any settings (if not by anticheat, then by staff
mate you cant not use killaura on pit its like not even cheating if u dont use killaura, if u use good settings high chance you wont get banned if you dont get reported, however i dont really care i use 4.2 120 angle its kinda fun and not banned yet xD on a p3 acc as well because if u get reported your acc is basically bye bye since kieth is a bitch nowadays

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
mate you cant not use killaura on pit its like not even cheating if u dont use killaura, if u use good settings high chance you wont get banned if you dont get reported, however i dont really care i use 4.2 120 angle its kinda fun and not banned yet xD on a p3 acc as well because if u get reported your acc is basically bye bye since kieth is a bitch nowadays
Silent rotations are blatant regardless, normal kilaura can hit outside the hitbox vertically and blatant killaura is self explanatory.
Also I'm not really sure who wants to closet cheat in the pit...

SickGreatHunting

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '22
Silent rotations are blatant regardless, normal kilaura can hit outside the hitbox vertically and blatant killaura is self explanatory.
Also I'm not really sure who wants to closet cheat in the pit...
im probably gonna quit soon and my other friends barely play anymore because of mrkieth banning all our shit i just havent played pit in like 2 weeks so yh

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
Its known that you can do this with unbreakable swords since they patched vanilla autoblock, what was your aps though? Some people claim high aps bans when you do that (in pit).
Some one should probably actually test it (it probably does ban as every pit player no longer uses it) and also test if using normal ka with autoclicker set to manual blockhit would work to overide the normal autoblock and give it a blockhit that works in pit

SickGreatHunting

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '22
Some one should probably actually test it (it probably does ban as every pit player no longer uses it) and also test if using normal ka with autoclicker set to manual blockhit would work to overide the normal autoblock and give it a blockhit that works in pit
ive tested that shit when autoblock was banning and was patched and i got banned (ovbiously) but maybey itll work now i use autoblock in sticky situations and i wont get banned unless someone reports me and staff sees or staff seeing it in general but just dont over use it i'd say

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
ive tested that shit when autoblock was banning and was patched and i got banned (ovbiously) but maybey itll work now i use autoblock in sticky situations and i wont get banned unless someone reports me and staff sees or staff seeing it in general but just dont over use it i'd say
Hypixel does/used to do a crap ton of patches + unpatches. The normal autoblock might bypass now but I've only used vape to blatant cheat like 6 months ago so I could likely be wrong.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Silent killaura blocks after each click or does it work differently?
It times it so you don't block and attack at the same time (unless 18+ cps which is probably unintended), you won't be able to perfectly time it if you do it manually.