bypassed with lite on faithful

cole

Social Credit
I was blatantly hacking with 5 block reach and they finally screenshared me. they looked through all my files and couldnt find shit - I keep the exe in the program files. then they opened process hacker and searched in javaw for a bunch of weird shit like acorn and the strings for merge and nothing was coming up. They said I was free to go even though they should have banned me over how blatant I was, but faithful is trash and so are the staff so it doesnt surprise me

Kyanite

Social Credit
I was blatantly hacking with 5 block reach and they finally screenshared me. they looked through all my files and couldnt find shit - I keep the exe in the program files. then they opened process hacker and searched in javaw for a bunch of weird shit like acorn and the strings for merge and nothing was coming up. They said I was free to go even though they should have banned me over how blatant I was, but faithful is trash and so are the staff so it doesnt surprise me
*See's your post and bans you*. Not a wise idea to post shit on Vape about you.

Daddy 0

Social Credit
And then he doesn't know how to code or anything about Java, but has "methods" to find clients.
Ikr I know staff on a randy server that decompile the jar and take parts of it and check it in ph2, the glory of vape lite(I don't code either nor no if this is true so no hate) but since it's a .exe I'm pretty sure it leaves no strings as it's not java

Vape

Social Credit
And then he doesn't know how to code or anything about Java, but has "methods" to find clients.
Pretty sure erouax gives vape v2 methods to tene and dropping helpes him in screenshares it's honestly bullshit how people call him cheat breaker but he can't even use the program 'everything' kids a fraud

dropping

Social Credit
Pretty sure erouax gives vape v2 methods to tene and dropping helpes him in screenshares it's honestly bullshit how people call him cheat breaker but he can't even use the program 'everything' kids a fraud
he and i both get our own v2 methods, that i'll say.

dropping

Social Credit
In every screenshare I literally heard you telling him what to do.

Now explain to me the logic, if tene cant code, how is he finding strings?

Stop covering for him, creating scare tactic bullshit that could easily be debunked once anyone gets frozen on that shitty server.
decompiling the code isn't the only way to find strings. if it was, all of our strings would be from the vape code itself rather than a lot of them being byproducts of vape running. if you realize this, you'll be that much closer to figuring it out. trust me, if i was the one doing all the work i wouldn't be "covering for him".

Vape

Social Credit
decompiling the code isn't the only way to find strings. if it was, all of our strings would be from the vape code itself rather than a lot of them being byproducts of vape running. if you realize this, you'll be that much closer to figuring it out. trust me, if i was the one doing all the work i wouldn't be "covering for him".
Dropping I know how you ss as we have talked about screensharing before I know for a fact your teaching tene half of this shit