Bypass MMC Logs

1015sep

Social Credit
Is there any autoclicker that can bypass MMC logs ? like if you get frequently checked up on. i’m posting this here because vape lite didn’t work for me at settings 9-13

Artificial

Social Credit
Make sure to always have at least a 5 clicks per second gap inbetween min and max cps, also be sure to turn extra randomization on and not go over 13cps

1015sep

Social Credit
Interesting, would you recommend clicking OVER an ac? staying working the 8-13 cps range of course

1015sep

Social Credit
Never click over an autoclicker. Try 6-13 cps with inventory mode off and item whitelist off
What about jitter clicking over a 1-3 auto clicker ? obviously that’s useless but i’d like to know what would be creating logs ?

1015sep

Social Credit
You’d flag double click logs, the same ones butterflying flags
yeah makes sense, 8 cps is hella low tho :pensive: but if it’s the only way then i’ll give it a go. could i put the max to like 14-15 or is that too much ?

Artificial

Social Credit
yeah makes sense, 8 cps is hella low tho :pensive: but if it’s the only way then i’ll give it a go. could i put the max to like 14-15 or is that too much ?
would most likely flag, I set mine 8 - 13 and am doing fine right now.

Artificial

Social Credit
i jitter around 13-15 so i get rly nice hits so what would u do against ppl that click 20 cps? just so i know what to do for when it happens to me lol
Have you thought of just using aimassist and jitter clicking yourself?