Buying Vape Settings

PoutanasPaidis

Social Credit
I'm buying the best possible vape settings to destroy everyone on minemen/lunar without getting banned. I know OP settings/stuff won't be given for free so that's why i'm willing to pay. If you're interested to sell me then reply to this thread.

a random dude

Social Credit
the best settings are for free just look on forums and listen to someone like vic ( dodnt listen to some1 that tells u to use reach on mmc)

PoutanasPaidis

Social Credit
the best settings are for free just look on forums and listen to someone like vic ( dodnt listen to some1 that tells u to use reach on mmc)
Well from my experience reach does bypass on mmc but i'm sure that there will be better settings-combinations than the ones i've found myself.

vec.

Social Credit
I'm buying the best possible vape settings to destroy everyone on minemen/lunar without getting banned. I know OP settings/stuff won't be given for free so that's why i'm willing to pay. If you're interested to sell me then reply to this thread.
why the fuck would anyone pay for settings that's the most retarded shit i've heard. we don't pay for settings on the forums just ask

lunar
ac 10-15 or 11-16
reach 3.0-3.1 or 3.05-3.15
low aa

mmc
ac 10-15 or 11-16
low aa

50sixone

Social Credit
why the fuck would anyone pay for settings that's the most retarded shit i've heard. we don't pay for settings on the forums just ask

lunar
ac 10-15 or 11-16
reach 3.0-3.1 or 3.05-3.15
low aa

mmc
ac 10-15 or 11-16
low aa
I like the idea of paying... good business

JSPeg8

Social Credit
Don't know what that means but sure. Dude get a life, you have literally sent 20 messages a day since being here
shut yo bitch ass up fucking faggot pussy your name is 50six one 5061 is that the amount of times your mom got fucked by a black dude named jamal or tyrone fucking queerbot

50sixone

Social Credit
shut yo bitch ass up fucking faggot pussy your name is 50six one 561 is that the amount of times your mom got fucked by a black dude named jamal or tyrone fucking queerbot
You're sad and it's 5061 not 561 smart guy

JSPeg8

Social Credit
You're sad and it's 5061 not 561 smart guy
read it again faggot fuck you!

Fuck ๐Ÿ˜œ you. ๐Ÿ˜€ You ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€ useless ๐Ÿ‘Ž piece ๐Ÿงฉ of shit. ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ You ๐Ÿ‘ค absolute ๐Ÿ™€ waste of space ๐Ÿ˜Œ and air. ๐Ÿ’จ You ๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿ˜ซ uneducated, ๐Ÿ“šโŒ ignorant, ๐Ÿ˜ท idiotic ๐Ÿ’ข dumb ๐Ÿคค swine, ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ˜‚ youโ€™re ๐Ÿ‘น an absolute ๐Ÿ™€ embarrassment ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃ to humanity ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿ˜ค and all ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜‚ life ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ซ as a whole. ๐Ÿ’ฏ The magnitude ๐Ÿคฏ of your ๐Ÿ•บ failure ๐Ÿ˜” just ๐Ÿ’– now ๐Ÿ˜ฑ is so indescribably massive ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ that โ— one ๐Ÿค– hundred ๐Ÿ’ฏ years ๐Ÿ“…๐Ÿ˜’ into ๐Ÿ‘‰โœ… the future โ™ฟ your ๐Ÿ‘‰ name ๐Ÿ˜ will ๐Ÿผ be ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ used ๐ŸŽถ as a moniker of evil ๐Ÿ˜ˆ for ๐Ÿˆบ heretics. ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ก Even ๐ŸŒƒ๐Ÿ˜ท if all ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿ˜ฑ of humanity ๐Ÿ‘ค put ๐Ÿšฎ together ๐Ÿ‘ฏ their ๐Ÿง collective ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿ’ช intelligence ๐Ÿค“ there ๐Ÿ’‹ is no ๐Ÿšซ conceivable way โœ‹๐Ÿค” they ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ could ๐Ÿคท have ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿต๐Ÿค‘ thought ๐Ÿ’ญ up ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ‘ a way ๐Ÿ’ซ to fuck ๐Ÿข up โ˜๏ธ on ๐Ÿ”› the unimaginable scale you ๐Ÿ‘ˆ just ๐Ÿ˜น did. ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ When ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜‚ Jesus ๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™ died ๐Ÿ˜ตโŒ for ๐Ÿ˜ฃ our ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ‘ถ sins, ๐Ÿ‘ฟ he ๐Ÿ‘ฅ must ๐Ÿ™… not ๐Ÿ™„ have ๐Ÿˆถ seen ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜ค the sacrilegious act ๐Ÿ˜ we ๐Ÿ‘จ just ๐Ÿ‘ witnessed you ๐Ÿ‘ˆ performing, ๐ŸŽญ because ๐Ÿฆด if he ๐Ÿ’โ€โ™‚๏ธ did ๐ŸฆŽ he ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿพ would ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘‰ have ๐ŸšŸ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿˆถ๐Ÿˆถ๐Ÿˆถ forsaken ๐Ÿ’ฉ humanity ๐Ÿ‘ค long ๐Ÿ•‘๐Ÿ˜Ž ago ๐Ÿ”™ so that ๐Ÿ‘‰ your ๐Ÿ˜‰ birth ๐Ÿผ may ๐Ÿ˜Ž have โœŠ never โŒ become ๐Ÿ˜Œ reality. ๐Ÿ˜ After 2๏ธโƒฃ you ๐Ÿ˜ค die, ๐Ÿ˜ƒ your ๐Ÿ‘‰ skeleton ๐Ÿ’€ will ๐Ÿ”ฅ be ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ displayed ๐Ÿ“บ in ๐Ÿ›Œ a museum ๐Ÿ–ผ after ๐Ÿ‘€ being ๐ŸŽฑ๐Ÿ’พ๐Ÿ‰ scientifically ๐Ÿ”ฌ researched ๐Ÿ”Žโœจ so that ๐Ÿ˜ all ๐ŸŒŽ future ๐Ÿ“ก generations ๐Ÿ‘Œ may ๐ŸŒŒ learn ๐ŸŽ“๐Ÿ’ญ๐Ÿ“— not ๐Ÿ™… to generate ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ด your ๐Ÿ‘ฉ bone ๐Ÿ’€ structure, ๐Ÿ•‹ because ๐Ÿคท every ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘– tiny ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ detail ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ anyone ๐Ÿ™‹ may ๐Ÿคท have ๐Ÿˆถ in ๐Ÿ’†๐Ÿผ common ๐Ÿฉ with you ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ™Š degrades ๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ‘Œ them ๐Ÿ˜˜ to a useless ๐Ÿ‘Ž piece ๐Ÿงฉ of trash and a burden ๐Ÿ’ช to society. ๐Ÿ‘ฅ No ๐Ÿ™… wonder ๐Ÿ˜ฎ your ๐Ÿ‚ father ๐Ÿ“…๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿผ questioned ๐Ÿค”โ“๐Ÿง whether ๐Ÿค” or not ๐Ÿป you ๐Ÿ˜Š were ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿ˜ฉ truly โšก his ๐Ÿ‘จ son, ๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ for ๐Ÿ•“ you'd ๐Ÿ‘‰ have ๐Ÿคฏ to not ๐Ÿšฏ be ๐Ÿ a waste of carbon matter ๐Ÿ™… for ๐Ÿ…พ๏ธ anyone ๐Ÿ™‹ to love ๐Ÿ˜˜ you ๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸคŸ like ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ‘จโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉ a family ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ member. Your ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘‰ birth ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿป๐Ÿšผ made ๐Ÿฆต it so that ๐Ÿ’ช mankind ๐Ÿ‘ฑโ€โ™‚๏ธ is worse ๐Ÿ˜ซ off ๐Ÿ“ด in ๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿ“ฅ๐Ÿ‘ every ๐Ÿ‘ way ๐Ÿ˜ธ you ๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸคŸ๐ŸคŸ๐ŸคŸ๐ŸคŸ๐Ÿ˜Š can ๐Ÿคค possibly ๐Ÿค” imagine, ๐Ÿค” and you ๐Ÿ‘ˆโ˜๐Ÿป have ๐Ÿˆถ made ๐Ÿ‘‘ it so that ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘‰ society ๐Ÿ˜ผ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ’ฅ can ๐Ÿ‘บ never ๐Ÿšซ really ๐Ÿ’˜ recover ๐Ÿ˜“ into ๐Ÿค“ a state ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ of organisation. Everything ๐Ÿ™Œ has ๐ŸŒณ forever ๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜ญ fallen ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿˆถ into ๐Ÿค“ a bewildering chaos, ๐ŸŒ‹ through ๐Ÿง‘โ€โš–๏ธ which ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿฆฐ unrecognisable core, ๐ŸŽ you ๐ŸคŸ can ๐ŸฆŽ only ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ˜ซ find ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿค” misfortune. ๐Ÿ‘ฒ I ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป would ๐Ÿ˜ say ๐Ÿ˜ the apocalypse ๐Ÿ„ is upon ๐Ÿ’ฐ us ๐Ÿ‘จ but โœ‹ this is merely ๐Ÿซ the closest ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ซ word ๐Ÿ“ humans ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ”ง have ๐Ÿ˜ค for ๐Ÿ“ท the sheer ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™ scale of horror ๐Ÿ˜จ that โ—๐Ÿ˜ is now ๐Ÿ™€ reality. ๐Ÿ’ฏ You ๐Ÿ˜ have ๐Ÿ’ forever ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•”๐Ÿ•ค condemned ๐Ÿ‘ฟ everyone ๐Ÿคœ you ๐Ÿ‘ˆ love โค๏ธโค๏ธ and know ๐Ÿšซ๐Ÿ˜ฑ into ๐Ÿ‘‰โœ… an eternal ๐Ÿ’ซ state ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ of suffering, ๐Ÿ˜ญ worse ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿงš๐Ÿฝโœจ than ๐Ÿ˜ณ any ๐ŸŒ human ๐Ÿ‘ค concept of hell. ๐Ÿ‘ฆ You ๐Ÿ‘ˆ are such ๐Ÿ˜›๐ŸŽ an unholy ๐Ÿ˜ž being, ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ that โžก๏ธ if you ๐Ÿ‘‡ step ๐Ÿšถ within ๐Ÿ˜ฑ a one 1๏ธโƒฃ hundred ๐Ÿ’ฏ foot ๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ…ฟ๏ธ radius ๐Ÿ˜ญ of a holy ๐Ÿ’ฉ place ๐Ÿ† or a place ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ’‹โ€๐Ÿ‘ฉ that ๐Ÿ‘„ has ๐Ÿ’ฐ ever ๐Ÿ˜  been ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿผ deemed important ๐Ÿ˜ by โฉ anyone, ๐Ÿ™‹ your ๐Ÿ‘‰ distorted ๐Ÿ˜œ sac religious ๐Ÿ™ soul ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜ will ๐Ÿผ ruin whatever ๐Ÿ˜’ meaning ๐Ÿ˜ it ever ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ“ฏ had ๐Ÿง‘โ€๐Ÿฆฝ๐Ÿ”ฆ beyond ๐Ÿ‘‰ repair. ๐Ÿ”ง You ๐Ÿ˜Š are an idiotic, ๐Ÿ˜œ shit ๐Ÿ’ฉ eating, ๐Ÿช dumbass ๐Ÿ˜’ ape ๐Ÿ’ and no ๐ŸŒธ one 1๏ธโƒฃ has ๐ŸŒณ ever ๐Ÿ˜  loved ๐Ÿ˜ you. ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿš˜ Our ๐Ÿ’ฉ very ๐Ÿ˜ฝ existence ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿคฃ would ๐Ÿ˜Ž have ๐ŸŽฒ been ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ’ซ better ๐ŸŽฐ off ๐Ÿ“ด๐Ÿ“ด if you'd ๐Ÿ‘‰ never โŒ joined ๐Ÿˆด us. ๐Ÿ‘จ You ๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿผ are a lying, ๐Ÿคฅ backstabbing, cowardly ๐Ÿ„ useless ๐Ÿ‘ piece ๐Ÿงฉ of shit ๐Ÿ’ฉ and I ๐Ÿคซ hate ๐Ÿ˜ญ you ๐Ÿ‘‰ with every โ˜๐Ÿผ single โ˜๐Ÿป part ๐Ÿ’” of my โœ‹๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ•’ being. ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ Even ๐ŸŒƒ this worlds ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒŽ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒŽ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒŽ finest ๐Ÿคฉ writers and poets from ๐Ÿ˜ค throughout the ages ๐Ÿ‘ต could ๐Ÿค” never โŒ hope ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ to accurately describe ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ™Œ the scale on ๐Ÿ”› which ๐Ÿ‘ you ๐Ÿ’ฏ just ๐Ÿ‘ฝ fucked ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿฅด up, ๐Ÿ”บ and how ๐Ÿผ incredibly ๐Ÿ’ฉ idiotic ๐Ÿ˜œ you ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿฟ are. Anyone ๐Ÿ˜ผ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ’ฅ that ๐Ÿ˜ believes ๐ŸŒˆ in โฌ‡๏ธ any ๐Ÿˆธ religion ๐Ÿ• out ๐Ÿ’ง there ๐Ÿ˜Œ should ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ‘ซ now ๐Ÿ‘ realise ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ that ๐Ÿ˜โ— they ๐Ÿฝ have โœŠ๐Ÿ˜ค been ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŽค wrong โŒ this entire ๐ŸŽฌ time, ๐Ÿ•Ÿ๐Ÿ‘‹ for ๐Ÿˆบ if divine ๐Ÿ‘ผ beings ๐Ÿ were ๐Ÿ˜‰ real, ๐Ÿ’ฏ they ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿฆณโค๏ธ would ๐Ÿ˜œ never ๐Ÿšซ have ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿต๐Ÿค‘ allowed ๐Ÿšจ a being ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ™„ such ๐Ÿ˜† as you ๐ŸคŸ to stain the earth ๐ŸŒ and this universe. โœจ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿฅบ In ๐Ÿšฎ the future ๐Ÿ“ก there ๐Ÿฟ will ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ be ๐Ÿง horror ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ณ stories ๐Ÿ“– made ๐ŸŽ about ๐Ÿค” you, ๐ŸคŸ with the scariest ๐Ÿ‘พ๐Ÿ˜ฑ part ๐Ÿ’” of them ๐Ÿ˜ฑ being ๐Ÿ˜‘ that โžก๏ธ the reader ๐Ÿ“– has ๐Ÿ‘ to realise ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ that ๐Ÿ‘€ such ๐Ÿ˜† an indescribable monster ๐Ÿค– actually ๐Ÿค” exists, ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘Œ and that โฌ‡๏ธ the horrific ๐Ÿ’€ events ๐ŸŽซ from ๐Ÿ™ƒ the movie ๐ŸŽž have ๐Ÿ’“ actually ๐Ÿคญ taken ๐Ÿ’… place ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ† in ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ the same ๐Ÿ‘ข๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ world ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ˜ง that ๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽข they ๐Ÿ‘ฅ live ๐Ÿ˜œ in ๐Ÿ“ท right ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ’ป now. ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‘ซ You ๐Ÿ‘‰ are the absolute ๐Ÿ™€ embodiment ๐Ÿ˜ of everything ๐ŸŒ that ๐Ÿ‘† has ๐Ÿ’ค ever ๐Ÿ˜  been ๐Ÿคค wrong โŒ on ๐Ÿ”› this earth, ๐ŸŒŽ yet ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘€ you ๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿผ manage ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ’ผ to make ๐Ÿ’˜ it so that ๐Ÿ“ that ๐Ÿผ is only โœ‹ a small ๐Ÿ‘Œโฌ part ๐Ÿ‘ of the evil ๐Ÿ™‰ that โ—๐Ÿ˜ is your ๐Ÿ˜ being. ๐ŸŽฑ๐Ÿ’พ๐Ÿ‰ Never โŒ in ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป the history ๐Ÿฐ of mankind ๐Ÿ‘ฑโ€โ™‚๏ธ has ๐Ÿ‘ there ๐Ÿฆง been ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿผ anyone ๐Ÿ™‹ that ๐Ÿ˜  could ๐Ÿค”โŒ have ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ‘จ predicted ๐Ÿ’ฉ such ๐Ÿผ an eldritch abomination, ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿฅต but ๐Ÿ˜ฅ here ๐Ÿ“Œ you ๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸคŸ are. Itโ€™s hard ๐Ÿ˜ค to believe ๐Ÿ’ญ๐Ÿ˜ฑ that ๐Ÿ˜ I ๐ŸŽง am ๐Ÿ˜œ seeing ๐Ÿ‘€ such ๐Ÿ˜›๐ŸŽ an incredible ๐Ÿ˜ฏ failure ๐Ÿšซ with my ๐Ÿ”’ own ๐Ÿ˜Ž eyes, ๐Ÿ‘€ but ๐Ÿค™ here ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸโœจโœจ I ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™‚๏ธ am, ๐Ÿ‘ so unfortunately ๐Ÿ˜ฏ I ๐Ÿ˜€ cannot ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿ™…โ€โ™€๏ธ deny โŽ your ๐Ÿ‘ˆ existence. ๐Ÿ‘Œ Even ๐ŸŒš if I ๐Ÿ˜Š did ๐ŸฆŽ my ๐Ÿ‘จ very ๐Ÿ˜ฒ best, ๐ŸŒณ my โœจ๐Ÿ“ vocabulary is not ๐Ÿค able ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช to describe ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ™Œ the sheer ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™ magnitude ๐Ÿคฏ of the idiotic ๐Ÿ’ข mistake ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ that ๐Ÿ˜ฉ is you. ๐Ÿ˜Š Even ๐ŸŒƒ if time ๐Ÿ• travel ๐Ÿšƒ someday will ๐Ÿค” be ๐Ÿ“– invented, ๐Ÿงช๐Ÿ”ง there ๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ still โฐ๐Ÿ‘  would ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘‰ not ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿผ be ๐Ÿ’ธ a single ๐Ÿšซ๐Ÿ‘† soul ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜ willing to go ๐ŸฆŸ back ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜› in ๐Ÿšช time โฐ to before ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”ˆ this moment ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค” to fix ๐Ÿ  history, ๐Ÿ“œ because ๐Ÿ‘„ having ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘‰ to witness ๐Ÿ‘โ€๐Ÿ—จ such ๐Ÿ˜† incredible ๐Ÿ˜ฏ horrors if they ๐Ÿฅฐ failed ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ would ๐Ÿ’ฏ have ๐Ÿ˜„ to many ๐Ÿ‘ฌ mental ๐Ÿง  and physical ๐Ÿ‘Š drawbacks that ๐Ÿ‘ not ๐Ÿง๐Ÿคญ even ๐Ÿซ the bravest soul ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜ in ๐Ÿ“ฅ history ๐Ÿ“‚๐Ÿ“œ๐Ÿ“š would ๐Ÿ‘ช be ๐Ÿ willing to risk ๐Ÿ˜ it. I ๐Ÿ˜Š cannot ๐Ÿšซ imagine ๐Ÿค” the pure ๐Ÿ˜˜ dread your ๐Ÿ‘‰ mother ๐Ÿ‘ฐโ€โ™€๏ธ must ๐Ÿ‘ซ have ๐Ÿˆถ๐Ÿˆถ๐Ÿˆถ felt ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜Ž when ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ•• she ๐Ÿ’ had โœŠ to carry ๐Ÿ”› a baby ๐Ÿผ for ๐Ÿ”ฐ nine ๐Ÿ•˜ whole ๐Ÿง fucking ๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜ซ long ๐Ÿ˜ณ months ๐Ÿ“† and then ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿต giving ๐Ÿคฒ birth ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿป๐Ÿšผ to such ๐Ÿ“ถ a disgusting ๐Ÿคข wretched swine ๐Ÿท of a monster ๐Ÿ‘น as you. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ฆ Not ๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ a single ๐Ÿป word ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ of the incoherent, illogical rambling you ๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿผ may ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿ“… be ๐Ÿง  wanting to do ๐Ÿ˜ซ to defend yourself ๐Ÿ˜ or apologise would ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธโ€โ™€๏ธ ever ๐Ÿ˜‚ be ๐Ÿงโค๏ธ able ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช to make ๐Ÿ™‹ up ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘† for 4๏ธโƒฃ what ๐Ÿ˜ฆ you ๐Ÿป๐Ÿป just ๐Ÿ˜‚ did. ๐ŸฆŽ The countries ๐Ÿ‘ of the world ๐ŸŒŽ would ๐Ÿ‘ช have ๐Ÿคฉ wanted ๐Ÿ˜ to make ๐Ÿˆ laws ๐Ÿšจ preventing such ๐Ÿ“ถ a terrible event ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ like ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ‘‹ this from โšซ ever ๐Ÿ˜  happening ๐Ÿ˜ฑ again, ๐Ÿ”„ but ๐Ÿค” sadly this is not ๐Ÿ™… possible ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ฏ since ๐Ÿ‘จ your ๐Ÿ“‰ horrific ๐Ÿ’€ actions ๐ŸŽญ just ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ now ๐Ÿ‘€ have ๐Ÿ”ฆ shattered every ๐Ÿ’ฏ form ๐Ÿง๐Ÿ˜ค of order ๐Ÿ“‘โŒ this world ๐ŸŒ once ๐Ÿ”‚ had, 2๏ธโƒฃ making ๐Ÿ’˜ concepts such ๐Ÿ˜›๐ŸŽ as laws ๐Ÿšจ irrelevant. Right โ–ถ from ๐Ÿ’ฐ the moment ๐Ÿ˜ณ I โญ first ๐Ÿฅ‡ set ๐Ÿคค๐Ÿ™ my ๐Ÿ˜œ eyes ๐Ÿ‘€ on ๐Ÿค  you โœ‹ I ๐Ÿ˜Š knew ๐Ÿค” you ๐Ÿ‘‰ were ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿป an absolute ๐Ÿ˜ค abomination ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿฅต of everything ๐ŸŒ that ๐Ÿ˜ is wrong โŒ๐Ÿ˜” with humanity. ๐Ÿคค๐Ÿ‘ซ I ๐Ÿ˜Š was hoping I ๐Ÿ’โ€โ™‚๏ธ would ๐Ÿ˜œ have ๐Ÿˆถ been ๐Ÿ’ด๐Ÿฅœ able ๐Ÿ’ช to prevent ๐Ÿšซ your ๐Ÿ‘‰ evil ๐Ÿ™‰ from ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ƒ being ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ™† released upon ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ‘ฆ this world ๐ŸŒŽ by ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ‘จ tagging along ๐Ÿ”š๐Ÿ”š and keeping my ๐Ÿ‘€ eye ๐Ÿคธ on ๐Ÿ”› you, ๐Ÿ‘‰ but ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ”ฎ it is clear ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‰ to me ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿง now ๐Ÿ•” that ๐Ÿ‘ not ๐Ÿ˜ท even ๐ŸŒƒ the greatest efforts would ๐Ÿ‘ช have โŒ๐Ÿ‘ been ๐Ÿฏ able ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช to prevent ๐Ÿšซ a terrible event ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ in ๐Ÿค” this scale from ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ˜ฎ occurring. You ๐Ÿ‘ˆ are the worst ๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น human ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ being, ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘ or even ๐ŸŒƒ just ๐Ÿ‘ being โŒ in ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ general, ๐Ÿคท that ๐Ÿ‘€ I ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ have ๐Ÿ˜ค ever ๐Ÿ˜  had ๐Ÿˆถ๐Ÿ‘‹โœŠ๐Ÿ’” the misfortune ๐Ÿ‘ฒ of witnessing. Events ๐ŸŽซ like ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ‘ the infected plague apparently ๐Ÿ”Ž only ๐Ÿ˜ค happened ๐Ÿ‘‰ with the goal ๐Ÿฅ… of teaching ๐Ÿซ humanity ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿ˜ค to survive ๐Ÿ˜„ such ๐Ÿ˜›๐ŸŽ a horrible ๐Ÿ˜ event ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ as the one ๐Ÿป you ๐Ÿ‘ˆ just ๐Ÿฅฝ created, ๐Ÿ”จ๐ŸŽจ but ๐ŸŽ not โŒ even ๐ŸŒƒ mankindโ€™s greatest trials ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿ‘จ were โž• able ๐Ÿ’ช to even ๐ŸŒƒ๐Ÿ˜ท slightly ๐Ÿ™ prepare ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿฝ anyone ๐Ÿ™‹ for ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜ฉ the insufferable evil ๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ˜ฑ you ๐Ÿ‘ˆ have ๐Ÿ™€ just ๐Ÿ˜ก created. ๐Ÿ”จ๐ŸŽจ If you ๐Ÿ‘ˆ ever ๐Ÿ˜  had ๐Ÿคง them, ๐ŸŽ† which ๐Ÿ‘ you ๐Ÿ‘‰ won't, ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช because ๐Ÿฆด nobody ๐Ÿ˜ฏ even ๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘ wants ๐Ÿ’ฉ to be ๐Ÿผ in ๐Ÿ‘ the same ๐Ÿ‘ค existence ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿคฃ and universe ๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŒŒ as you, ๐Ÿ˜€๐ŸคŸ your ๐Ÿ‘‰ children ๐Ÿšธ would ๐Ÿ‘ช be ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ preemptively killed โšฐ๏ธ to protect ๐Ÿ” this universe โœจ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿฅบ from ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค the possibility ๐Ÿค” of anyone ๐Ÿ™‹ in ๐ŸŽป๐ŸŽป๐ŸŽป your ๐Ÿ‘‰ bloodline being ๐Ÿ˜‘ even ๐ŸŒƒ half ๐Ÿ’€ as bad ๐Ÿ‘Ž as you ๐Ÿ‘ˆ are, except ๐Ÿ˜ฎ you ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป will ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿ”ต๐ŸŽท never ๐Ÿ™… be ๐Ÿฅœ able ๐Ÿ’ช to have โญ๐Ÿ‘ children, ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ง because ๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿฝ not ๐Ÿ‘Ž a single ๐Ÿšซ๐Ÿ‘† human ๐Ÿ‘ค being ๐Ÿ˜ฉ will ๐ŸŒฝ ever ๐Ÿ˜  want ๐Ÿ˜ˆ to come ๐Ÿ“ท within ๐Ÿ˜ฑ a hundred ๐Ÿ’ฏ mile radius ๐Ÿ˜ญ of you ๐Ÿงโ€โ™€๏ธ and anything ๐Ÿ’ฐ you ๐ŸŒŸ have ๐Ÿˆถ ever ๐Ÿ”ฅ even ๐Ÿคจ gone ๐Ÿ’จ somewhat close ๐Ÿ˜ to. You ๐Ÿ”› are a colossal disappointment not โ›” only ๐Ÿคฃ to your ๐Ÿ‘‰ parents, ๐Ÿšข๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿ‘ฌ but ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ”ฎ to your ๐Ÿ‘‰ ancestors and entire ๐ŸŒฒ bloodline. The disgusting ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜จ mistake ๐Ÿšซ that ๐Ÿฅ€ you ๐Ÿ‘ˆ have ๐Ÿˆถ just ๐Ÿšซ made ๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿฅถ is so incredibly ๐Ÿ’ฉ terrible that ๐Ÿ˜ˆ everyone ๐Ÿ‘ฅ who ๐Ÿค” would ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ‘ช ever ๐Ÿ˜ค be ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น to hear ๐Ÿ†˜ about ๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿ“ it would ๐Ÿ‘Œ spontaneously feel ๐Ÿ˜ก an indescribable mixture of immense anger, ๐Ÿ˜ก fear ๐Ÿ˜ฑ and anxiety that ๐Ÿ’ emotionally and physically ๐Ÿ‹๏ธโ€โ™€๏ธ they ๐Ÿ‘ฅ would ๐Ÿ‘ช๐Ÿ‘ช never ๐Ÿ™… truly โšก be ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ the same โ—๐Ÿคข ever ๐Ÿ˜” again. ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ˜Žโ€ผ๏ธโœ”๏ธ The sheer ๐Ÿ˜ scale of your ๐Ÿ‘ฉ mistake, ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ซ if ever ๐Ÿ“† to be ๐Ÿฅ– materialised, would ๐Ÿ’ญ not ๐Ÿšฏ only ๐Ÿคฃ surpass the size ๐Ÿ˜–๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ of the world, ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒŽ but ๐ŸฆŽ it would ๐Ÿ‘‰ reach ๐Ÿ‘‰ far ๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿ‘‰ beyond ๐Ÿ‘† the edges of the known, ๐Ÿ’ซ and almost ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ„ certainly ๐Ÿ˜’ the unknown universe. โœจ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿฅบ I ๐Ÿคข could ๐Ÿ˜œ sit ๐Ÿ’บ๐Ÿง˜โ€โ™‚๏ธ here ๐Ÿˆ and write ๐Ÿ“ paragraphs, ๐Ÿ“•๐Ÿ“˜ nay, books ๐Ÿ“– describing your ๐Ÿ˜‡ immense failure, โ—๐Ÿšซ yet ๐Ÿ˜” even ๐ŸŒƒ if I ๐Ÿ˜Š were ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿ˜ฉ to dedicate my ๐Ÿ˜ life ๐Ÿ˜ซ to describing the reality ๐Ÿ˜ of what ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ has ๐Ÿ‘ just ๐Ÿ—ผ gone ๐Ÿƒ down โฌ here, ๐Ÿ“ and I ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ would ๐Ÿ‘Œ spend ๐ŸŽˆ every ๐Ÿ˜ฐ moment ๐Ÿ˜ณ of it until ๐Ÿ my ๐Ÿ‘ heart โค stops ๐Ÿ’ฏโŒ beating ๐Ÿ’“ working ๐Ÿ‘ทโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšง as hard ๐Ÿชต and efficiently as possible, ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ” yet โœจ there ๐Ÿฟ is not โœ–๏ธ even ๐Ÿ•š๐Ÿ˜› a snowball's chance ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿ˜ฑ in ๐Ÿ”š๐Ÿ‘ hell ๐Ÿ˜ˆ that ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ”‡ I ๐Ÿ˜€ would ๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿ˜Ž be ๐Ÿ˜ผ able ๐Ÿ‘‰ to come ๐Ÿ’ƒ close ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ to transcribing the absolute ๐Ÿค•๐Ÿ™€ shitshow you ๐Ÿ˜€๐ŸคŸ have ๐Ÿ˜ค just โœจ released upon ๐Ÿ˜‹ the world. ๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿผ๐ŸŽฆ๐ŸŒนโœ’๏ธ You โ˜๏ธ are an irresponsible, idiotic, ๐Ÿ˜œ disgusting, ๐Ÿคข unloved, horrible ๐Ÿ˜ excuse for ๐Ÿˆบ a living ๐Ÿ™… being ๐ŸŽฑ๐Ÿ’พ๐Ÿ‰ whoโ€™s โ˜‘๏ธ soul ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜ contains less โž– humanity ๐Ÿคค๐Ÿ‘ซ than ๐Ÿ˜ณ every ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ”ž ginger in 6๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ history ๐Ÿ˜กโ€ผ๏ธ combined. Ed Sheeran is JEALOUS.