Bring Back .jar vape

Balachof

Social Credit
There are many mac users out there, who are in need of a reliable client, that has both blatant and Closet cheats. Maybe when buying vape, you could have a decision of .jar or .exe. There are many mac users who cheat, and doing this decision on your behalves could bring in many more sales via the mac user side.

Untethered

Social Credit
There are many mac users out there, who are in need of a reliable client, that has both blatant and Closet cheats. Maybe when buying vape, you could have a decision of .jar or .exe. There are many mac users who cheat, and doing this decision on your behalves could bring in many more sales via the mac user side.
You still won’t be able to use it with Vape, it doesn’t work with Mac because of the way it injects. By the way, it used to have a jar download and I think there is still a way to do it.

Balachof

Social Credit
if your looking to be ss'd then you should be on windows. But who wants to be ss'd? They could make a disclaimer saying it wont bypass ss. Also no anti cheat in the world can be in your comp just for joining a server. you would have to install something(like cheatbreaker) in order to do that.

buyspook

Social Credit
I’ve already contacted Manthe about bringing back the jar/dll version of Vape. His response was that the jar/dll version was causing some issues not able to inject it into Minecraft mainly because of their java. It would be really nice to see both versions of Vape added back since people still do support the jar/dll version of Vape. The jar/dll is really good if you are just a casual Vape user who use it on faction servers or Hypixel. Overall, I enjoy both exe and jar/dll experience. I really do hope Manthe can add the jar/dll version of Vape back. Like if you agree!

Balachof

Social Credit
Like i said before, injecting was just for a bypass on ss's. When buying permissions to use this client, there should be a choice with a disclaimer saying that it wont bypass ss's.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
I see no valid reason at all to provide a download to this. As mentioned earlier it just causes complications for people who don’t have java installed, and besides that most people don’t want to read any directions about extracting an archchive into a folder.

Balachof

Social Credit
If people dont read any directions, its they're fault. I'm not saying to get rid of the .exe choice. If people dont have java installed, then they should pick the .exe. If people have java, and can't open .exe files, then they should buy the file format of .jar.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
If people dont read any directions, its they're fault. I'm not saying to get rid of the .exe choice. If people dont have java installed, then they should pick the .exe. If people have java, and can't open .exe files, then they should buy the file format of .jar.
Sure, but what reason is there for the jar/dll at all?

Balachof

Social Credit
To have a variety of not just windows, but also mac users. If your looking to be ss'd then dont buy vape, buy vape lite. Vape is widely popular, and the restrictions are no 32 bit, no macs.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
To have a variety of not just windows, but also mac users. If your looking to be ss'd then dont buy vape, buy vape lite. Vape is widely popular, and the restrictions are no 32 bit, no macs.
Vape don’t not work on Mac regardless of the launcher, same goes for 32 bit.

Balachof

Social Credit
Vape used to be .jar, and .jar files just really need to get put in a file called "mods". Mods are usable in all platforms.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
why was it pointless?
Bud it’s really not that complicated, vape does not and has not ever worked on anything but windows. I’m assuming you have a Mac and want to use vape, but we just simply don’t support it.