Breezily Bridge (Scaffold module add-on)

Lucifer

Social Credit
So, there's been a (somewhat) new bridging technique people have been learning to travel far distances very fast in-game, called breezily bridging. The technique is similar to the shift-unshift method (In essence the "Legit" mode for scaffold), however it does not involve you pressing shift, rather jitter clicking the blocks while walking backwards, which has a pretty difficult learning curve. This technique is significantly faster than shift-unshift, and I believe an automated version should be added as a feature to V2 under Scaffold-- this would help Skywars and Bedwars players greatly and I do not believe it is truly niche considering how many cheaters who use Vape also play Skywars and related games where you need to get somewhere using blocks fast.

Here's an example of it in action:

Before you disregard this suggestion and comment "is it really that hard to click blocks in Minecraft?", I believe this is a reasonable suggestion as doing this bridge legit requires a constant cps of 12-13, and most people here use the Autoclicker module of Vape V2 to achieve that anyway.

Thanks for hearing out my suggestion, feel free to leave any feedback or questions regarding it, I would love to see it added in a future update.

Lucifer

Social Credit
You want the autoclicker to work with your right mouse button, not another scaffold.
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or are actually telling me that this type of bridging would work with a right click autoclicker.

a8w

Social Credit
@Ryan Lemme be honest. This is my second Vape acc but I have emailed them bout' it many times.

Off subject but how you think V3 looks? I love the blur lol.

a8w

Social Credit
It looks fresh but I don't like it, at least not the sliders and the 'gui' tab.

I mean if he has tehneon the lab rat working with him, why does wetnoodle look better?

My only concern is why they're even trying to popular modules used by a large portion of their customers though. I mean removing the useless shit like 'bow aimbot' is one thing, but inventory fill???

I guess because it's in beta and they didn't feel like adding all the modules in yet. Eh, we'll see.

Lemme be honest. The GUI does look kinda fresh from V2. But removing inventory fill is not very smart since most Vape users are PotPVP/HCF players.

TehNeon

Social Credit
It looks fresh but I don't like it, at least not the sliders and the 'gui' tab.

I mean if he has tehneon the lab rat working with him, why does wetnoodle look better?

My only concern is why they're even trying to popular modules used by a large portion of their customers though. I mean removing the useless shit like 'bow aimbot' is one thing, but inventory fill???

I guess because it's in beta and they didn't feel like adding all the modules in yet. Eh, we'll see.
bro, wetnoodle looks like ass