"break blocks" Autoclicker Modification & Vape for MAC

HamzaHacksMC

Social Credit
So basically this will modifiy the "break blocks" option in autoclicker in such a way that when you right click before you left click the block, the autoclicker will disable until left is unheld. (same principle in indigo client)
Now for vape for MAC just make a .jar of it and make vape a forge mod (like spook) if it's even possible @Manthe, So you can have a MAC version of it and you'll get that extra $$$

Kyanite

Social Credit
So basically this will modifiy the "break blocks" option in autoclicker in such a way that when you right click before you left click the block, the autoclicker will disable until left is unheld. (same principle in indigo client)
Now for vape for MAC just make a .jar of it and make vape a forge mod (like spook) if it's even possible @Manthe, So you can have a MAC version of it and you'll get that extra $$$
Dude, he's not going to buy an iMac just to fucking fulfill your wishes for Vape being campatible with it. Stop asking. He can hire people, but it costs HIM HIS MONEY. Stop asking unless you'd like to pay for it and hire someone that can be trusted.

HamzaHacksMC

Social Credit
Dude, he's not going to buy an iMac just to fucking fulfill your wishes for Vape being campatible with it. Stop asking. He can hire people, but it costs HIM HIS MONEY. Stop asking unless you'd like to pay for it and hire someone that can be trusted.
You autistic fuck, I was just suggesting an idea that no one has suggested yet, and I own windows not MAC, I was suggesting this for MAC users.

Kyanite

Social Credit
You autistic fuck, I was just suggesting an idea that no one has suggested yet, and I own windows not MAC, I was suggesting this for MAC users.
I was just helping Manthe out man. No need to be an asshole to me. I don't think he should waste his money for useless shit.

Everyone mainly have PC's. Macs or iMac are in fact not made for gaming. They're okay, but it's just impossible for clients.

Unless Manthe had an iMac, he would've done it a long time ago. So are you done being a complete asshole and dick to me?

Last edited:

Kyanite

Social Credit
Oh Manthe has money. Probably the richest person in the community that isn't a 1mil+ minecraft youtuber.
Yeah, but he has a life to live with rent to pay probably and shit.
Then people like this are being immature assholes suggesting it.
No means no.

Kyanite

Social Credit
I'm not defending anyone on Mac compatibility. All I'm saying is that Manthe has money, and money to waste. I mean shit he spent 12k on a pc by Dell.
Exc- excuse me? I didn't know that lol. I have a PC for 4K by them.
I'm not in either side. But don't you agree that if Manthe says no, it means no?

Kyanite

Social Credit
That's what I said.

And why would you get a pc by Dell? I could build a better one for $500 than anything they sell.
I'm retarded. I don't know shit dude.
But it's an amazing computer.
Alienware Area 51 R2. Amazing specifications as well.

Kyanite

Social Credit
How did you spend 4k?????
Y6QDjnw_d.webp
My parents spoil me, even if I don't want to be. It's ridiculous. We're not rich, yet they spoil me, my brother, and my sister.

Kyanite

Social Credit
Nah I'm not talking about that. Look at the picture, where in the hell do you see the prices anywhere near 4k.
We called them and told them what graphics card I wanted.
They changed the price. I got mine in 2015. Hope I answered your question.