bonzi clicker virus

Vretex

Social Credit
i didnt download beacause i am not a retard its rat not only that its a virus bad one somone reatard on yt and vape fourms on his yt HE LMFAO TURNS OF LIKES AMD COMENTS there frfr somthing called bomzi virus dont be retarded dont download that shit

Artificial

Social Credit
Please actually have some acquired evidence, before calling a 0 detection autoclicker a "RAT", and learn English while your at it.

Last edited:

vec.

Social Credit
i didnt download beacause i am not a retard its rat not only that its a virus bad one somone reatard on yt and vape fourms on his yt HE LMFAO TURNS OF LIKES AMD COMENTS there frfr somthing called bomzi virus dont be retarded dont download that shit
stfu retard bonzi clicker isn't a virus. there's a bonzi virus but there isn't a virus with bonzi clicker. it only includes the best bypassing clicker

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
FALSE take this from someone who WAS suspicious of it, i checked it on a virtual machine its clean.......... so........ DOWNLOAD BONZI @ BONZI.CLICK

Vretex

Social Credit
reatard NO CHEAT OR AUTO CLICKER WILL EVER HAVE I DECTAIONS THATS EVEN more sus lmfao stop being retarded i am gonna look in to soucre
stfu retard bonzi clicker isn't a virus. there's a bonzi virus but there isn't a virus with bonzi clicker. it only includes the best bypassing clicker

Vretex

Social Credit
lol caught in 4k send soucre code rn github source isnt public lol imagine ratting

Artificial

Social Credit
lol caught in 4k send soucre code rn github source isnt public lol imagine ratting
1. It is open source, I released the source to many people in multiple discord servers, I just can't be asked to upload it to github
2. Think what u like, no one gives a shit about ur opinion, it's not a "rat" end of, and out of interest do u even know wot a rat is? lol
3. I'm not gonna spend my time sending u the source code cus ur literally being fucking retarded, go find it urself.
4. if u don't trust it, don't download it, it's that fucking simple lmfao.

Artificial

Social Credit
kys faggot.

ukm

Social Credit
what happened why did Slovakia quit the forums after being accused of his autoclicker being a rat

Artificial

Social Credit
what happened why did Slovakia quit the forums after being accused of his autoclicker being a rat
1. not my autoclicker
2. that kid is dumb, it's not malicious.
3. I genuinely can't be asked to have friends or any connections anymore, cya 👋

disproven

Social Credit
If you can't see that bonzi is a virus/rat then you're retarded. LOL