BlocksMC patches

MVasko

Social Credit
So i cheat on blocks mc with my main for a year and last 3 monts i cant sami blatant cheat i have to use aimassist ac and esp cuz everything got patched. I used 0,50 hitbox and now i get insta banned for 0,10. Can it be fixed in new vape V4 update?

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
So i cheat on blocks mc with my main for a year and last 3 monts i cant sami blatant cheat i have to use aimassist ac and esp cuz everything got patched. I used 0,50 hitbox and now i get insta banned for 0,10. Can it be fixed in new vape V4 update?
It's not possible to make a better hitbox expender. Just stop using it if it's detected.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
You can make hitboxes bypass better moron. They fixed their verus Config and added ncp, so it will never bypass.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Don't know if you still can but V4 bhop works on blocksmc, along with legit aura holding down right click for autoblock (blatant used to work).