blazingclient

Status
Not open for further replies.

W3ke

Social Credit
hey, i have suggestion to update software to works on new client, blazingclient (it's this shit that people talk about that it's cheating cuz of bugs in reach display, and 360 perspective in hypixel), it's great client for cheating cuz it's fucking ez and this shit is optimized, i would like to play it on vape

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
hey, i have suggestion to update software to works on new client, blazingclient (it's this shit that people talk about that it's cheating cuz of bugs in reach display, and 360 perspective in hypixel), it's great client for cheating cuz it's fucking ez and this shit is optimized, i would like to play it on vape
If blazingclient is the same thing as blazingpack it is coded by a monkey that literally unintentionally gave every user cheats. It send packets in an invalid order and will false every anticheat

Samson

Social Credit
Blazingpack has various issues within the client itself, which causes it to false flag anticheats. Therefore, there's no point in adding support for this as it'll likely get you banned on most servers by just using the client itself.

We also don't plan on adding any 3rd party client support for the time being, while this would be easy as we previously stated it's a cat and mouse game, making this not worth doing.

Kind Regards, Samson. (Locked/Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.