Blatant settings?

Social Credit
anyone got some good blatant settings for an alt? I’m just tryna play blatant for like 2 weeks.
It’s a game pass alt after all I’m just gonna be playing 4s on hypixel 80 ping just tryna get a high fkdr and t try sniping people or go on a ws

pickledick

Social Credit
Used it before and got banned in 2 hours. It could be cuz I was jumping around with it with no jump delay so it was rlly blatant
thats not what nojumpdelay does lol. The only thing it does is let you jump fast if you have something above your head. stand under a block with the module on/off to see the difference. it does absolutely nothing if youre just jumping around normally, its not like a bhop

pickledick

Social Credit
thats not what nojumpdelay does lol. The only thing it does is let you jump fast if you have something above your head. stand under a block with the module on/off to see the difference. it does absolutely nothing if youre just jumping around normally, its not like a bhop
which is just the same as spamming Space, its not even a cheat it should be in the legit menu. if youre just using it while running around its useless, most people dont know this and use it as a placebo

VapeV4

for

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23
anyone got some good blatant settings for an alt? I’m just tryna play blatant for like 2 weeks.
It’s a game pass alt after all I’m just gonna be playing 4s on hypixel 80 ping just tryna get a high fkdr and t try sniping people or go on a ws
Vape isn't a hybrid or blatant client 🤷‍♂️
use r!(bad client)se or mo0(terrible client)n if you want to be blatant (not sponsored btw)

VapeV4

for

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23

also I wasn't trying to be rude, there are blatant configs out there but (ghost client)​

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
use r!(bad client)se or mo0(terrible client)n if you want to be blatant (not sponsored btw)
Just use moon or Augustus, sure Augustus is expensive but it can bypass basically anything.
Rise on the other hand...
Let's just say you won't last more than 10 minutes with Rise since they've apparently became a Novoline fanboy with the silent flags.

4BigDudes

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '21
Just use moon or Augustus, sure Augustus is expensive but it can bypass basically anything.
Rise on the other hand...
Let's just say you won't last more than 10 minutes with Rise since they've apparently became a Novoline fanboy with the silent flags.
silentaura 3.1 attack range good or nah