Blatant ranked skywars settings that won’t get me watchdog banned (no kill aura)

MastaNub

Social Credit
3.5 reach
0.25 hitbox
max aim assist
10-15 autoclicker
70% velo
for velocity you can even use 0% but you'll get banned by a mod

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
3.5 reach
0.25 hitbox
max aim assist
10-15 autoclicker
70% velo
for velocity you can even use 0% but you'll get banned by a mod
What’s the highest I can go, I use 70% velo, 17-18 autoclixker, 4.2 reach, .5 hitboxes and middle aim assist

MastaNub

Social Credit
jesus christ. for reach you'll just get ghost hits. for velocity you can go as low as you want but watch out when people have kb swords

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
jesus christ. for reach you'll just get ghost hits. for velocity you can go as low as you want but watch out when people have kb swords
I was told that the maximum reach to have is 4.2. I was just wondering what the maximum I can have it as without getting banned while still getting normal hits and not ghost hits

Noptin

Social Credit
Well if its not detectible I could care less, chat in ranked is blocked
It is only detectable if you’re hitting to the side of your opponent and have bigger than a .1 hit box. You may just be hitting your opponent on the body EVERYTIME and not to the side of them.

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
It is only detectable if you’re hitting to the side of your opponent and have bigger than a .1 hit box. You may just be hitting your opponent on the body EVERYTIME and not to the side of them.
yeah probably what happend, what hitboxes u recommend for me?

Noptin

Social Credit
yeah probably what happend, what hitboxes u recommend for me?
Well actually for everyone, it is recommended to use .1, however if you prefer slightly higher like .2, go ahead and try. I would only use .1 just to keep it safe (if you use Vape on your main)