Blatant aura aim mode

PvP

Social Credit
Does “none” aim mode in blatant aura with autoblock bypass watchdog? In some clients no rotation autoblock killaura bypasses just fine but I never used it with vape so I wanted to get feedback from others if they ever tried it. I know autoblock might lag back but I’m not using keepsprint with it so I don’t think I will lagback, I’ll just be moving very slowly and not really bhopping. I also understand the risk of using autoblock and blatant aura settings, I just need to make sure it doesnt trigger watchdog/anticheat or doesn’t directly alert staff that I’m using these specific settings (I’m not concerned about player reports, just watchdog/anticheat). thanks

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Why would you use no aim mode? Just use Anti-Cheat aim mode. Also blatant aura autoblock doesn't really lag you back if you keep low aps and move around AND take damage, you want to use it with keepsprint and 0,0 velocity since thats kinda the only way you can move around freely now. Last time I tried it without jumping around etc I couldn't even move.

PvP

Social Credit
Why would you use no aim mode? Just use Anti-Cheat aim mode. Also blatant aura autoblock doesn't really lag you back if you keep low aps and move around AND take damage, you want to use it with keepsprint and 0,0 velocity since thats kinda the only way you can move around freely now. Last time I tried it without jumping around etc I couldn't even move.
I don’t want any rotations at all. If I did want to use rotations I would use anti-cheat. I’m not using keepsprint or 00 either, I said in the thread that I am okay with moving very slowly

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
I don’t want any rotations at all. If I did want to use rotations I would use anti-cheat. I’m not using keepsprint or 00 either, I said in the thread that I am okay with moving very slowly
But why? Also rotations are there to bypass anticheats so I would assume if you don't use any at all you would get banned on most servers. If you're going that blatant you might as well go all in.

PvP

Social Credit
But why? Also rotations are there to bypass anticheats so I would assume if you don't use any at all you would get banned on most servers. If you're going that blatant you might as well go all in.
Watchdog is terrible at catching most killaura settings. If rotations were required to bypass the anticheat then legit aura in vape should not be existing in the first place.

To answer your question, rotations are really blatant. It is very obvious to see someone headsnapping or aiming oddly (if you used lock-view killaura before you would understand). In general you last longer if your rotations are off, this is from both personal experience and from other people’s experience using any killaura with customizable rotations

I’ve used several clients with rotations off such as astolfo, PowerX, and other clients and I haven’t had a single issue with them on hypixel. I’m asking for vape because the blatant modules don’t update often so the killaura may be outdated and watchdog or NCP might catch me if I use blatant mode, no aim autoblock. Chances are they don’t, but I don’t want to take the risk of getting banned so I want to receive some feedback. Unless you actually have some useful information pertaining to my question, I don’t really see the point of continuing this discussion. I just need answers

Banned
Social Credit
Watchdog is terrible at catching most killaura settings. If rotations were required to bypass the anticheat then legit aura in vape should not be existing in the first place.

To answer your question, rotations are really blatant. It is very obvious to see someone headsnapping or aiming oddly (if you used lock-view killaura before you would understand). In general you last longer if your rotations are off, this is from both personal experience and from other people’s experience using any killaura with customizable rotations

I’ve used several clients with rotations off such as astolfo, PowerX, and other clients and I haven’t had a single issue with them on hypixel. I’m asking for vape because the blatant modules don’t update often so the killaura may be outdated and watchdog or NCP might catch me if I use blatant mode, no aim autoblock. Chances are they don’t, but I don’t want to take the risk of getting banned so I want to receive some feedback. Unless you actually have some useful information pertaining to my question, I don’t really see the point of continuing this discussion. I just need answers
I am not reading all that.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit

I don't know if it gets you banned or lagged back but no aim mode flags a shit ton, on every hit pretty much. Anti-cheat aim mode doesn't flag. If you use aura you will get staff banned regardless of aim mode, if they check replay.

If you don't care about getting staff banned use autoblock + keepsprint + 0,0 velocity (this works surprisingly well and bypasses).
If you care about getting staff banned don't use aura.

Simple.

Banned
Social Credit
I don't know if it gets you banned or lagged back but no aim mode flags a shit ton, on every hit pretty much. Anti-cheat aim mode doesn't flag. If you use aura you will get staff banned regardless of aim mode, if they check replay.

If you don't care about getting staff banned use autoblock + keepsprint + 0,0 velocity (this works surprisingly well and bypasses).
If you care about getting staff banned don't use aura.

Simple.
TLDR pls

Rases

Social Credit
Use silent/anticheat mode to bypass watchdog. Autoblock does bypass watchdog but as you said it causes a lot of lag back. Notice that these are all very blatant and a staff member can easily spot you.