Best Settings MMC Undetectable (20 ping)

Thomehhhs

Social Credit
How would that screw over the server? It would just screw over vape for absolutely no reason. And what "game" are you referring to?

If I am right, you are one of the higher staff on mmc.(correct me if im wrong) by making a client that can bypass AGC on certain levels. This will make mmc a less trusted server, with this i mean you cannot always be certain if someone is cheating or not. So the question I am trying to figure out is why would you do this? If it is money very understandable. I cant think of anything other then that.

Maybe game wasn't the right word. I ment to say like who are the big players/ who is a big factor in making AGC etc are they connected kr not. As you just said they are not connected

Last edited:

Corxeas

Social Credit
what happened with citadel, or tobyhook. there are some staff who posted some vape settings here. Like gapple
Whut? You are hella confusing. No way their staff can bypass their own anti cheat. Even staff get banned and demoted.
Gapplee uploaded a video while he is cheating and he is currently a staff member so, wtf
there is no way those hits are legit, this monkey is 5 blocking holy shit

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
If I am right, you are one of the higher staff on mmc.(correct me if im wrong) by making a client that can bypass AGC on certain levels. This will make mmc a less trusted server, with this i mean you cannot always be certain if someone is cheating or not. So the question I am trying to figure out is why would you do this? If it is money very understandable. I cant think of anything other then that.

Maybe game wasn't the right word. I ment to say like who are the big players/ who is a big factor in making AGC etc are they connected kr not. As you just said they are not connected

I own the server, but no I certainly do not own it by "making a client that can bypass AGC on certain levels".

"why would you do this" - do what? I don't understand your question.

There is no correlation between mmc and vape besides me owning both of them. Nobody that works on vape works on agc, and nobody that works on agc works on vape. Vape's core modules have no logic regarding what server you're on, they don't work off of exploits and don't attempt to "bypass", they simply extend your reach, aim for you, etc. The same goes for pretty much any ghost client unless they are poorly made and do things you normally couldn't.

Corxeas

Social Credit

dewgs made agc, not manthe

Thomehhhs

Social Credit
I own the server, but no I certainly do not own it by "making a client that can bypass AGC on certain levels".

"why would you do this" - do what? I don't understand your question.

There is no correlation between mmc and vape besides me owning both of them. Nobody that works on vape works on agc, and nobody that works on agc works on vape. Vape's core modules have no logic regarding what server you're on, they don't work off of exploits and don't attempt to "bypass", they simply extend your reach, aim for you, etc. The same goes for pretty much any ghost client unless they are poorly made and do things you normally couldn't.
I am just do not know enough about how this all works, since i thought vapes "bypasses" for example wdr, agc. I also do not think my question is relevant anymore. Thank you for your time. Keep up the great work for both of the projects. Is it okay with you if I send you a personal msghave a question? regarding this topic.

Dual

Social Credit
just to clear things off, manthe cant make certain reach bypass agc, agc detects even the lowest level of reach with almost no false flags, and after all, reach is reach there is generally no difference, but aim and autoclicker bypasses just fine, and sets off no logs from what ik, so dont say manthe is banning vapelite customers or whatever, do ur fucking research, don't be like 'mmc banned me for 3.02! that must mean manthe made it detectable on purpose' its not there is generally no client that can fully bypass even with the lowest amount of reach.
lg69kaeuboq41.jpeg

Thomehhhs

Social Credit
just to clear things off, manthe cant make certain reach bypass agc, agc detects even the lowest level of reach with almost no false flags, and after all, reach is reach there is generally no difference, but aim and autoclicker bypasses just fine, and sets off no logs from what ik, so dont say manthe is banning vapelite customers or whatever, do ur fucking research, don't be like 'mmc banned me for 3.02! that must mean manthe made it detectable on purpose' its not there is generally no client that can fully bypass even with the lowest amount of reach.
Whut? I never said anything about reach bypassing on a low setting nor attacked him as owner of vape or mmc