Best Settings MMC Undetectable (20 ping)

omniking

Social Credit
I’ve been using 3.08 reach to 3.14 reach on MMC. I use only sprinting and combo mode and haven’t been caught yet.

My friend uses Vape V3 and uses 3.2 reach and also hasn’t been caught yet.

Lmfao

Social Credit
I’ve been using 3.08 reach to 3.14 reach on MMC. I use only sprinting and combo mode and haven’t been caught yet.

you'll probably get banwaved

Spefix_420

Social Credit

agc detects 3.07 block reach and your friend will 100% be banned from mmc

Thomehhhs

Social Credit
Doesn't work that way, you can safely remove the tinfoil hat now
No offense tho but how does it work. Since it is a great marketing strat. Remove all other prac server as competition because they have too many hackers, and make your server the only clean one.

Any advise on settings like ac and aimassist btw to bypass mmc

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
No offense tho but how does it work. Since it is a great marketing strat. Remove all other prac server as competition because they have too many hackers, and make your server the only clean one.

Any advise on settings like ac and aimassist btw to bypass mmc
It doesn't work any way at all. The implication was that there's some sort of conspiracy to ban vape users, but obviously that would be extremely idiotic to do.

Thomehhhs

Social Credit
It doesn't work any way at all. The implication was that there's some sort of conspiracy to ban vape users, but obviously that would be extremely idiotic to do.
It seems fair. With this I dont think you guys actually do it tho. Which cab be many said many things about this. As Far as i know you are like owner/managaer/admin on mmc. So why would you screw over your owner server in that way.
I am trying to understand the whole "game" here. Not trying to attack or defend any one

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
It seems fair. With this I dont think you guys actually do it tho. Which cab be many said many things about this. As Far as i know you are like owner/managaer/admin on mmc. So why would you screw over your owner server in that way.
I am trying to understand the whole "game" here. Not trying to attack or defend any one
How would that screw over the server? It would just screw over vape for absolutely no reason. And what "game" are you referring to?

mmc staff are allowed to cheat lol
Your point being what?

Corxeas

Social Credit
How would that screw over the server? It would just screw over vape for absolutely no reason. And what "game" are you referring to?

Your point being what?
what happened with citadel, or tobyhook. there are some staff who posted some vape settings here. Like gapple