Best Reach and Velocity settings for Vape Lite?

YeetusFeetus

Social Credit
Im in need of a reach setting for hypixel that won't get me banned but also good enough so that other people can't hit me. Same goes for the velocity where I won't be banned but prevents me from being knocked off or knockedback into a combo.

Saprix

Social Credit
Im in need of a reach setting for hypixel that won't get me banned but also good enough so that other people can't hit me. Same goes for the velocity where I won't be banned but prevents me from being knocked off or knockedback into a combo.
Use 3.2-3.3 reach.
Don't use vertical velocity
Put horizontal velocity at 80 or 85.

Warning : I'm not a hypixel player so I'm maybe wrong

YeetusFeetus

Social Credit
I've used more blatant than that at around 3.3-3.7 but does anyone have settings that are really good on hypixel?

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
You will not get banned with 3.3-3.7
For the velocity :
90% H
100% V
90% C

Daruh

Social Credit
I use 3.5 - 3.9 reach for like a month playing everyday and i didnt get banned

winstonwlau

Social Credit
Any reach settings is undetectable on Hypixel. It's already confirmed that moderators themselves don't have the tool to see if the player is reaching within 4.2 blocks. If you get too many reports, they may spectate you, so I advice you to go over 3.3 - 3.6. Those are my current reach settings I use on my main. If I face a cheater, I toggle it up 4.2 - 6.0. I've never gotten banned on my main either. For velocity though, Hypixel can definitely detect that. Don't go any lower than 90% Horizontal, and don't touch vertical. However, I'm in some certain situations where I face a very blatant cheater with low velocity, so I toggle my horizontal to 60% in my case. This may be risky, but literally all the staffs are inactive. Keep this in mind, don't think highly in Hypixel because their staffs are dogshit and so is their watchdog. You don't gotta worry what settings you should use, as long as you keep a low profile and don't fuck too much with the blatant tab.

I agree with your position on reach, Hypixel is incompetent when it comes to detecting 4+ block reach. But with horizontal, I've gone as far as 60% horizontal antikb on my main and have been closet cheating with that for a week or two now with no problems.