/!\BEST LEGIT/RECORDING SETTINGS FOR VAPE LITE /!\

VenTaz

Social Credit

/!\ BEST LEGIT/RECORDING SETTINGS FOR VAPE LITE /!\

Hey guys ! These are my private settings for Vape Lite, I've never been caught with.
Give me feedbacks and don't hesitate to use them, it took me a little time to write everything but I really wanted to share them because I see that some people got banned using the wrong settings ! Now you know what you should use when you're cheating !

->1.AimAssist<-
Click-Aim ✔️

Range : 3.50

Max angle : 50

Horizontal speed : 20

Only with swords/axes ✔️

->2.AutoClicker<-
CPS Min : 7

CPS Max : 13

Only with swords/axes ✔️

->3.Reach<-
Reach Min : 3.10

Reach Max : 3.30

->4.Velocity<-
Chance : 90%

Horizontal : 94%

Vertical : 100%

VAPE > ALL

Last edited:

Kyanite

Social Credit

Hey guys ! These are my private settings for Vape Lite, I've never been caught with.
Give me feedbacks and don't hesitate to use them, it took me a little time to write everything but I really wanted to share them because I see that some people got banned using the wrong settings ! Now you know what you should use when you're cheating !

->1.AimAssist<-
Click-Aim ✔️

Max angle : 80

Only with swords/axes ✔️

->2.AutoClicker<-
CPS Min : 8

CPS Max : 15

Only with swords/axes ✔️

->3.Reach<-

->4.Velocity<-
Chance : 95%

Horizontal : 98%

->5.WTap<-
Range : 3.20
Delay : 160

VAPE > ALL

Velocity should be around 93-97.

Dylan4801

Social Credit

->1.AimAssist<-
Click-Aim ✔️

Max angle : 80

Only with swords/axes ✔️

->2.AutoClicker<-
CPS Min : 8

CPS Max : 15

Only with swords/axes ✔️

->3.Reach<-

->4.Velocity<-
Chance : 95%

Horizontal : 98%

->5.WTap<-
Range : 3.20
Delay : 160

VAPE > ALL

wtap is off, it sometimes is very blatant while recording and glitches out. I would make it around 400 bc that is all you need, that is normal delay for most players below 50 ms. Autoclicker change it too 7-13 and velocity can be around 94-95 and chance 90. max angle should be 50 and your fov should be 60 to hide your reach. lower the aim assist range bc the aim assist on vape lite is not smooth and acts as if you were shaking your mouse.

VenTaz

Social Credit
WTap of V2 is blatant but not vape lite's, and yes, lite's aimassist should be smooth