best closet cheating settings

lilwillyy123

Social Credit
Vape user
May '23
So i want really legit settings updated toon bedwars i get really good ping its just i was duiling my friend and i was using pretty good legit settings and he said it was sus also what do i do for reach chance and velocitty chance thats not on the forumn

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
So i want really legit settings updated toon bedwars i get really good ping its just i was duiling my friend and i was using pretty good legit settings and he said it was sus also what do i do for reach chance and velocitty chance thats not on the forumn
what are ur settings

Wisher

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '20
personally on 60-90ms i use

aa any, doesn't matter
autoclicker 13-17
reach 3.17-3.3
velocity 90 100 100 (do NOT lower vertical velocity you will be banned very easy, horizontal is completely fine though)

utility mods i use

legit scaffold 60-90
fastplace 1
nametags (make them how you like)
antibot
bedplates

obviously, if you are at a lower ping you will need to have lower settings (ex. 30 ping maybe 3.1-3.2 reach instead of 3.17-3.3) if you are at a higher ping (150ms or so) you can use settings that are a little higher (3.2-3.4)