Best Autoclicking settings for hypixel? (Also is it detectable?)

SorryIWin

Social Credit
Looking for the best autoclicker settigns for hypixel (planning on using main acc), and I am also wondering how detectable it is and/or if there is another autoclicker out there that is better/less detectable.

realhypixel

Social Credit
Looking for the best autoclicker settigns for hypixel (planning on using main acc), and I am also wondering how detectable it is and/or if there is another autoclicker out there that is better/less detectable.
15-20 no extra random
auto or manual blockhit it doesnt matter
any other checks on or off
vape ac is already one of the best acs and ur wasting ur money by buying another ac for hypixel (unless rbw)

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
15-20 no extra random
auto or manual blockhit it doesnt matter
any other checks on or off
vape ac is already one of the best acs and ur wasting ur money by buying another ac for hypixel (unless rbw)
^
Also if you're noticing issues with hitreg you can play around with the cps.

kyrooo

Social Credit
13 - 15 no randomisation perfect for good hits and wont flag obv

SorryIWin

Social Credit
I've seen people use 6-7 cps, and then click regularly to get up to 15 cps. Is this something that works better or worse?

kyrooo

Social Credit
I've seen people use 6-7 cps, and then click regularly to get up to 15 cps. Is this something that works better or worse?
it dosent matter it isnt better auto clicking isnt dedatable

little story time:
I have a glorious model o mouse and i have an autoclicker that goes 200cps+ and ive clicked 120cps for 7 seconds and i have not been banned (this happened multiple times) this proves that hypixels ac is shit

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
In the 12-cps range, you will have a good balance between hit registration and knockback.