bedwars legit 130 ms

bigimeow

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
hey i need the most legit settings for bedwars, I don't know much abt vape so im asking here

scaffold(I'd prefer if it's there something called fastbridge)

autoclicker( are clicks randomized between a range?)

velocity( don't know if it's highly detectable)

and any other useful and legit cheat

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
hey i need the most legit settings for bedwars, I don't know much abt vape so im asking here

1. It's called legit scaffold.
2. Yes it's exactly what is a randomization.
3. It depends of your settings.

Lupa

Social Credit

reach 3.1 - 3.3, completely undetectable and unseeable because with ur ping itll just look normal
velocity 80 90 100, also completely undetectable and if u want to u could set the "90" to 100 to feel 100% save
scaffold, legit and around 70 - 90 delay, also dont have it enabled always set urself an easy toggle so u only use it when you bridge
autoclicker, everything is completely undetectable and preferrencable, id recmmond you to set it on 16 - 20 with block hit and break blocks

IMPORTANT
also always have antibot(advanced) enabled no matter what you are doing. its found under the blatant section, this is really important to have enabled.

if u need settings for more modules, reply

bigimeow

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
reach 3.1 - 3.3, completely undetectable and unseeable because with ur ping itll just look normal
velocity 80 90 100, also completely undetectable and if u want to u could set the "90" to 100 to feel 100% save
scaffold, legit and around 70 - 90 delay, also dont have it enabled always set urself an easy toggle so u only use it when you bridge
autoclicker, everything is completely undetectable and preferrencable, id recmmond you to set it on 16 - 20 with block hit and break blocks

IMPORTANT
also always have antibot(advanced) enabled no matter what you are doing. its found under the blatant section, this is really important to have enabled.

hey sorry if i only use scaffold legit 70-90 and esp will it be 100% safe?can i increase delay to be even more safe? also i got mvp+ rank if it matters

Lupa

Social Credit
hey sorry if i only use scaffold legit 70-90 and esp will it be 100% safe?can i increase delay to be even more safe? also i got mvp+ rank if it matters
yeah ur safe, fell free to ask if u have anymore questions

monkerator

Social Credit
if you're planning on playing the tournament, maybe up the delay in your legitscaffold. during tournaments, they actually ban a good amount of cheaters.

sDeiks

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '21
You know you can use high settings with rank, because hypixel staff is braindead and totally ignores you (more if is mvp)

Skateboardings

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21

heres what id suggest for 130 ms:
ac: anything u want
aa: anything u want
velo: 85h 100v 100c
hitbox: 0.09
scaffold: legit, any delay u want
fastplace: any delay but people say 0 flags but for my experience it hasnt
anything in render, its client side so its impossible to detect
nohitclickdelay if ud like (go to legit mode it shows at the top of the gui)
reach: 3.0 - 3.2, only when sprinting
wtap if ud like u can use any delay
antibot

flushed

Social Credit

IMPORTANT

90 vertical is pretty obvious and does literally nothing.
You know you can use high settings with rank, because hypixel staff is braindead and totally ignores you (more if is mvp)
there is no proof having a rank makes a difference with the likelihood of bans.

please for the love of god engage your brain before suggesting settings to people.

sDeiks

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '21
90 vertical is pretty obvious and does literally nothing.

there is no proof having a rank makes a difference with the likelihood of bans.

please for the love of god engage your brain before suggesting settings to people.
i never suggest