banned on minemen whth these settings.

disproven

Social Credit
I was banned on minemen club using just autoclicker on 9-14, break blocks off, extra randomization on vape lite with forge. I didnt get an ss. I had right click on 8-10 with just blocks on the whitelist. My appeal was denied. What settings should i use when i buy an unban and on lunar? im scared to play on lunar bc i dont wanna get banned there too.

Yuzuki

Social Credit
I was banned on minemen club using just autoclicker on 9-14, break blocks off, extra randomization on vape lite with forge. I didnt get an ss. I had right click on 8-10 with just blocks on the whitelist. My appeal was denied. What settings should i use when i buy an unban and on lunar? im scared to play on lunar bc i dont wanna get banned there too.
ac too high. anticheat will detect as if you are drag clicking. THis happens to legit players as well. Just lower your cps. I usually do 8-12 on all servers no matter anti cheat. Dont get me banned

DREAMS (gone legit).

Social Credit
Just... click..? Or, double click..
Lunar has an even better AC. I'd recommend playing on velt (braindead staff, and worse AC then lunar). Click normally, or use a 7-15 AC. If you were staff banned, it's probably because you blatantly used an AC. When you're auto-clicking on any practice server, I would highly recommend clicking on top of a light autoclicker, to add delay to your clicks. If you don't stop clicking, it's pretty blatant that you're using an AC.

Virox

Social Credit
8-13 autoclicker I promise you won't get banned on any server no matter what, gl

Yuzuki

Social Credit
whats the point of ac if you are going to click on top of it. If I can click I wouldn't even be here rn lol

Virox

Social Credit
Just... click..? Or, double click..
Lunar has an even better AC. I'd recommend playing on velt (braindead staff, and worse AC then lunar). Click normally, or use a 7-15 AC. If you were staff banned, it's probably because you blatantly used an AC. When you're auto-clicking on any practice server, I would highly recommend clicking on top of a light autoclicker, to add delay to your clicks. If you don't stop clicking, it's pretty blatant that you're using an AC.
how can you double click? is it with a macro and if yes how do you make it?

DREAMS (gone legit).

Social Credit
how can you double click? is it with a macro and if yes how do you make it?
I just made one w/ my mouse- (basically make a macro which clicks twice, then click ontop of it) but- Im p sure if you just click ontop of a X cps autoclicker, it'd do the same thing.

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
Not saying aimassit. Im saying that, autoclicking helps with aim. When I jitter click (8-15~cps), I have terrible aim, but, auto-clicking kinda removes the shakiness of my aim- ya feel?
AC On but with 1-2 CPS just gives you extra cps at times.