banned on Lunar o.o

Icy

Social Credit
so i was banned on lunar network, and contrary to my appeal, i’m gonna keep cheating. but first, i gotta know what i got banned for (i’ll list everything i was using). i was staff banned btw, on lunar client 1.8 with v4
Refill (default delay)
Throwpot (default delay)
autoclicker (9-13, remove click delay)
aim assist (default)
player ESP
pearl trajectories
how tf did i get banned for this??

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
so i was banned on lunar network, and contrary to my appeal, i’m gonna keep cheating. but first, i gotta know what i got banned for (i’ll list everything i was using). i was staff banned btw, on lunar client 1.8 with v4
Refill (default delay)
Throwpot (default delay)
aim assist (default)
player ESP
pearl trajectories
You just have been false banned.

Matthias

Social Credit
can i get a legitimate answer what got me banned
Refill (default delay)
Throwpot (default delay)
aim assist (default)
player ESP
pearl trajectories
Everything was good, put the minimum autoclicker to like 8. You probably got false banned

etops

Social Credit
fucking nn you dont even know how the game works if he got banned it's because of a modification and + if hes just constantly swinging and not being visibly affected by delay then any non blind staff sees it
fucking faggot thats not how it works shitter you have downs

etops

Social Credit
fucking nn you dont even know how the game works if he got banned it's because of a modification and + if hes just constantly swinging and not being visibly affected by delay then any non blind staff sees it
1.7 flags wtf!!! guys!!!

etops

Social Credit
tickle my armpit niggеr i had a ban at top 100 builduhc for click delay, and they even denied appeal for it 🤣
Nick Gurr click delay remover is enabled by default on vape lite 1.8.9, if it was detected then a huge portion of lite users would be banned

ukm

Social Credit
do you even have vape lmao

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
are u braindead 1.7 naturally has no swing delay

vec.

Social Credit
who are you