Banned on Hypixel and Invadedlands with these settings

Sugesti

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '21
Just to preface, I get about 100-150ms

AC: 12-15 (Turned down to 9-11 after first Invadedlands ban, still got banned again)
Reach: 3,15-3,2
Velo: H: 90 V: 100 Chance: 100 (barely ever toggle this though)

Other than this I use Antibot, Nametags and Projectiles

How the fuck am I getting banned?

Hypixel was a mod ban, can't tell with Invadedlands since there isn't any transparency with them at all.

Anyone got any tips for this to not happen again? I'm assuming its the reach maybe?

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22

AC: 12-15 (Turned down to 9-11 after first Invadedlands ban, still got banned again)

Hypixel was a mod ban, can't tell with Invadedlands since there isn't any transparency with them at all.

Anyone got any tips for this to not happen again? I'm assuming its the reach maybe?
I have a 100ms ping on Hypixel and use AC 16 - 20, Reach 3.1 - 3.3 and Velocity 85h 100v 100c. Maybe try to set the minimum reach to 3.1 instead of 3.15?
Idk about Invadedlands. Maybe just use the MineMen config from here: https://forums.vape.gg/index.php?threads/final-v4-lite-config-for-1-7-1-8-servers-2022.36393/

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
Invaded lands has a decent anticheat and can probably detect velocity. Also your autoclicker needs a bigger gap use at least 4-5. 9-14 is a good setting.
He also apparently got banned from Hypixel with those settings
Hypixel was a mod ban
The mods have like 11 braincells so that's not likely whatsoever
The reach might get you banned on InvadedLands but on Hypixel that reach is 100% safe
Are you obviously using Nametags (looking at invis players in bedwars)? If so then that might be the cause of your mod ban on Hypixel.
Also are you toggling up on other cheaters? If so that's what got you banned on Hypixel. On InvadedLands it was most likely Velocity however both the reach and autoclicker could cause a ban on there

link97

Social Credit
He also apparently got banned from Hypixel with those settings

The mods have like 11 braincells so that's not likely whatsoever

The reach might get you banned on InvadedLands but on Hypixel that reach is 100% safe

Are you obviously using Nametags (looking at invis players in bedwars)? If so then that might be the cause of your mod ban on Hypixel.
Also are you toggling up on other cheaters? If so that's what got you banned on Hypixel. On InvadedLands it was most likely Velocity however both the reach and autoclicker could cause a ban on there
I think its like physically impossible to get banned with that on hypixel

primitlve

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '21

Not sure how you got banned on InvadedLands it's anticheat is really bad and i've been using more blatant settings on ranked accounts for years.

My InvadedLands Settings:
Autoclicker: 10-20
Reach: 3.05-3.2
Velocity: 90 100 100
Aim Assist: 5V 10H

Either it's because of how consistent your CPS was or it was a false ban.