Banned in 3 days

matt02

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '22
I bought vape to closet cheat on my main because I thought it was supposed to be “the best” at it, but I was banned today, 9PM on a sunday after 3 days of use. I tried to make it as legit as possible so it wouldn’t happen but still did.

My settings:
Reach: 3.2
Autoclicker: 6.0 - 8.9

Very rarely I would toggle kill aura with set settings:

Swing Range 3.5
Attack Range 3.2
Speed between attacks: 8-14
Max Angle: 45°

Extremely disappointed and a total waste of 35$

kambing

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '22
I bought vape to closet cheat on my main because I thought it was supposed to be “the best” at it, but I was banned today, 9PM on a sunday after 3 days of use. I tried to make it as legit as possible so it wouldn’t happen but still did.

My settings:
Reach: 3.2
Autoclicker: 6.0 - 8.9

Very rarely I would toggle kill aura with set settings:

Swing Range 3.5
Attack Range 3.2
Speed between attacks: 8-14
Max Angle: 45°

Extremely disappointed and a total waste of 35$
how many games do u play in a day since that 3 days?

kambing

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '22
i used killaura (not often) and aimassist autoclick render stuff and scaffold still unbanned after 3 days. dont use modules that can modify ur packets like reach or velocity. lol

matt02

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '22
I only used kill aura because my friend who also has vape has been using kill aura for months and hasn’t been banned yet. I copied his exact settings and even reduced the range from 3.5 to 3.2
And I must have toggled it on only about 5 times in those 3 days, I didn’t think watchdog would detect it in such low settings

VapeV4 VapeLite

cDSTwq6hd977WdYf

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
I had it higher but even with those low settings 80% of the players I fought were hackusating me, only with 3,2 reach and low cps
almost every player gets hackusated. if you REALLY care about not getting called out, use

hitboxes 0
reach 3.0-3.0 disable in water, only while sprinting, vertical check
aimassist 0
autoclicker 0-0 whitelist none
velocity 100/100/100 disable in water only while targeting

Xghh

Social Credit
I only used kill aura because my friend who also has vape has been using kill aura for months and hasn’t been banned yet. I copied his exact settings and even reduced the range from 3.5 to 3.2
And I must have toggled it on only about 5 times in those 3 days, I didn’t think watchdog would detect it in such low settings
you just got unlucky with reports. If you want to not get banned dont use ka.

realhypixel

Social Credit
You should have used fly mode anticheat b

and you are a sped because i used 3.5 80% on an alt once and lasted 5 months just don't use ka