Balant features pls!

VapeV4

NahJournzy

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '23
I got -1 cause some kid is mad at me for helping and someone -1ed me cause I made a profile post about how clean -1 looked 💀

Chwoop

Social Credit
I got -1 cause some kid is mad at me for helping and someone -1ed me cause I made a profile post about how clean -1 looked 💀
you -1ed me cuz u hard no arguments left retard stop complaining about ur bad rating if ur acting like a fking retarded cunt on the forums, helping nobody and giving bad reviews to people.
Also Die

VapeV4

NahJournzy

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '23
you -1ed me cuz u hard no arguments left retard stop complaining about ur bad rating if ur acting like a fking retarded cunt on the forums, helping nobody and giving bad reviews to people.
Also Die
Ur so pressed and want another human to kill themselves cause they helped people on a Minecraft cheat client forums? Wow. I gave you a bad review cause you were being hateful to me for helping others, check for yourself that people are pleased about the help I have provided with them. Also I don’t care about a bad rating cause after all it’s just a cheat client forum 😯😐

Chwoop

Social Credit
Ur so pressed and want another human to kill themselves cause they helped people on a Minecraft cheat client forums? Wow. I gave you a bad review cause you were being hateful to me for helping others, check for yourself that people are pleased about the help I have provided with them. Also I don’t care about a bad rating cause after all it’s just a cheat client forum 😯😐
womp womp nigga i aint reading allat.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
you're the one acting up for no reason buddy but whatever this will be my last msg i dont got no time to give to retards no more otherwise i would be on thoses forums 24/7
Nah bro you're fr toxic since you have this clown profile picture. Before that you were kind of a helpless dude with an baby dragon from some kind of game making tiktok like scam videos. 💀

Chwoop

Social Credit
Nah bro you're fr toxic since you have this clown profile picture. Before that you were kind of a helpless dude with an baby dragon from some kind of game making tiktok like scam videos. 💀
i never had any baby dragon nor made any videos. i still am nice but this guy is a giant cocksucking retard and when i tried to nicely explain shit to him he acted like an autistic dumbass and then started poluting the forums with usless posts.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
i never had any baby dragon nor made any videos. i still am nice but this guy is a giant cocksucking retard and when i tried to nicely explain shit to him he acted like an autistic dumbass and then started poluting the forums with usless posts.
the response was kinda unnecessary but ngl your argument brought me back to 2021 - 2022 early when the troll era here was occurring that for some reason I miss

so thank you lol

VapeV4

NahJournzy

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '23
What blatant features tho
The old ones like speed, target strafe, old ka, beaner net, no slow etc etc it got removed a few months ago because even tho they were fine, manthe wants to make v4 not have or be a blatant client even tho it still has insta ban modules like killaura and timer

Chwoop

Social Credit
The old ones like speed, target strafe, old ka, beaner net, no slow etc etc it got removed a few months ago because even tho they were fine, manthe wants to make v4 not have or be a blatant client even tho it still has insta ban modules like killaura and timer
timer doesnt instaban (either on super low delay like 1.02, ive heard it doesnt ban or from my personal experience around 0.1 / 0 it doesnt ban and kinda like pauses ur game) , killaura silent flags on high delay but idk abt low (should work fine if hitboxes aren't patched) , noslowdown is still in the client, beaner net is still in the client they just changed the name (fakelag) , speed is still in the client and targetstrafe wasnt ever a thing. you might be thinking of the strafe module which just worked completely differently. hope this helped (also old ka is still here they just removed the autoblock)

VapeV4

NahJournzy

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '23
timer doesnt instaban (either on super low delay like 1.02, ive heard it doesnt ban or from my personal experience around 0.1 / 0 it doesnt ban and kinda like pauses ur game) , killaura silent flags on high delay but idk abt low (should work fine if hitboxes aren't patched) , noslowdown is still in the client, beaner net is still in the client they just changed the name (fakelag) , speed is still in the client and targetstrafe wasnt ever a thing. you might be thinking of the strafe module which just worked completely differently. hope this helped (also old ka is still here they just removed the autoblock)
Timer yes on low doesn’t dog but you will get staffed, killaura on low settings instabans for me now (I tested an alt on 110 ping), i swear no slow isnt still on the client, beaner net is slightly different cause less customisable than fakelag, speed is not still in the client 💀 I have checked that multiple times, by strafe I meant to say target strafe sorry I been using rise a lot lately for blatant 💀, by old ka I mean normal and silent version of the ka. Other blatants that were removed are also long jump and blatant scaffold.

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
Not a single thing you listed actually worked fine on any relevant server