Badlion on vape?

VapeV4

Targeteater

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '24
im not saying im requsting for help but does badlion work for vape? it just turns to white when i inject does it work for yall?

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
tf
for me feather just refuses to start most of the time and when it does it normally lags out and crashes itself after a bit (im using patcher and chatting)
even when im legit btw

jimmymouse

Social Credit
Vape user
May '23
im not saying im requsting for help but does badlion work for vape? it just turns to white when i inject does it work for yall?
What I do is go into a server I don’t care about (PvP land) and inject into badlion then. Never had any problems

bootx64efi

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '19
I dont understand, why do people even use these clients? They harvest and sell your data and dont offer any real benefits either (unless you want to count cosmetic features as "benefits")

You can find either the exact same of similar/alternatives mods and use them in forge for the exact same FPS boost...

ixol

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '23
I dont understand, why do people even use these clients? They harvest and sell your data and dont offer any real benefits either (unless you want to count cosmetic features as "benefits")

You can find either the exact same of similar/alternatives mods and use them in forge for the exact same FPS boost...
for me, badlion give the best of the best fps boost

VapeV4

ThatDonutGuy

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23

Try to find a mod as complete as blc/lunar/feather which doesn't lag, if you find one send it here
and on badlion/feather 1.8 I get 4 fps while on lunar 120fps, always as strange

bootx64efi

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '19
Try to find a mod as complete as blc/lunar/feather which doesn't lag, if you find one send it here

and on badlion/feather 1.8 I get 4 fps while on lunar 120fps, always as strange
It's mulitple mods to replace. But since you need perfomance, all you literally need is optifine and patcher. Thats the only reason why you're getting good FPS with these clients, lmfao. https://alternatives.microcontrollers.dev/1.8.9/home/ you can find more here if you want, I can also give you my personal mods list.
that is because they use optifine and patcher. Those two mods are readily avaliable (https://optifine.net/downloads & https://sk1er.club/mods/patcher). That is all you need if you only use clients for FPS boosting.

All these clients use these two mods to "boost" fps - they are all a gimmick to sell user data from children who dont know any better lmfao