backtrack

Kalvin

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '20
is it useful on hypixel and what settings should i be using please lmk thanks vape fourms

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Maybe, I don't know, the little I know is that it can flag as hitbox so use it at your own risk.
Doesn't work like that, the backtrack behaves as reach.
is it useful on hypixel and what settings should i be using please lmk thanks vape fourms
For hypixel, use reach since it's intended for servers with good reach checks.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
No it can flag for hitboxes because it allows you to hit players in their previous position, if a server doesn't lag compensate that way (for example hypixel) or if you use too high ticks you will flag (hypixel was just an example, they dont actually have hitbox checks).

VapeV4 VapeLite

.Acrzy

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
No it can flag for hitboxes because it allows you to hit players in their previous position, if a server doesn't lag compensate that way (for example hypixel) or if you use too high ticks you will flag (hypixel was just an example, they dont actually have hitbox checks).
In blocksmc which is better to use

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
It can also work like hitboxes.
Let's say you put it on 20 ticks on 10 ping (unrealistic, yeah but I'm using it as an example) and I moved from left to right.
If you got a hit from backtrack on me, you'd flag for hitboxes (on anticheats that detect hitboxes pretty well).