Backtrack + Fastplace

worldwidee

Social Credit
Few questions about these settings on hypixel.

Backtrack is a new feature I’m not familiar with but I understand it is used to hit enemies in their former positions to compensate for lag or something? Is it safe on hypixel and how many ticks do I use? I play on 250ms

Secondly is fastplace safe or is it better to use right clicker I never had any bans using it in the past but stuff may have changed

Thanks

Samson

Social Credit

Backtrack is a new feature I’m not familiar with but I understand it is used to hit enemies in their former positions to compensate for lag or something? Is it safe on hypixel and how many ticks do I use? I play on 250ms

Secondly is fastplace safe or is it better to use right clicker I never had any bans using it in the past but stuff may have changed

Thanks
You can use backtrack on 2-3 ticks, Fast place is also fine.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22

Thanks
You can use backtrack on 2-3 ticks, Fast place is also fine.
Just note that on anti cheats with better lag compensation, where they don't overcompensate, you'll need a lag-based backtrack to bypass.
This includes but isn't limited to practice servers.
Fastplace is fine, as said beforehand.