AutoRod on Utility

VapeClient1

Social Credit
So i want AutoRod to be added to Utility so how this is going to work is you have to bind it and when you press the key you binded it to then it will switch to your rod and throw it and go back to your sword. i would like it if you can add delays to Thx!

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
So i want AutoRod to be added to Utility so how this is going to work is you have to bind it and when you press the key you binded it to then it will switch to your rod and throw it and go back to your sword. i would like it if you can add delays to Thx!
Yes it's called "Macros"

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
Yes it's called "Macros"
Precisely. Create a macro for the item "fishing rod", and bind it to a key. You will see that pressing that key works exactly as you have described in your original post, but with even more parameters for you to define regarding it's activation and how long the fishing rod should be cast for.

xMauZ

Social Credit
I put my rod macro delay settings on 100-120 for v3 and 96 for v lite. Gives you a good distance of 4-5 blocks

VapeClient1

Social Credit
Precisely. Create a macro for the item "fishing rod", and bind it to a key. You will see that pressing that key works exactly as you have described in your original post, but with even more parameters for you to define regarding it's activation and how long the fishing rod should be cast for.
Does it quickly switch to my rod and throw it and back to my sword