Autoclicking vs butterfly clicking on Minemen club

VapeV4

Jerrysases

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
On multiple Minemen guides from well known members, they said not to go over 15 cps in the autoclicker for Minemen club, but on my main account I’ve butterflied 20 for over a year and never been banned, I got falsed once but appeal was accepted. Is there a difference between butterflying 20 and using something like 15-20 cps autoclicker?
I’ve had multiple Mmc staff tell me that the anticheat can tell the difference between butterflying and autoclicking, but how? Is there a difference?

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
On multiple Minemen guides from well known members, they said not to go over 15 cps in the autoclicker for Minemen club, but on my main account I’ve butterflied 20 for over a year and never been banned, I got falsed once but appeal was accepted. Is there a difference between butterflying 20 and using something like 15-20 cps autoclicker?
I’ve had multiple Mmc staff tell me that the anticheat can tell the difference between butterflying and autoclicking, but how? Is there a difference?
You can autoclick with vape on mmc without any problem. And it depends if you set logs on the anticheat for autoclicking, but with vape you'll get no problem.

VapeV4

Jerrysases

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
You can autoclick with vape on mmc without any problem. And it depends if you set logs on the anticheat for autoclicking, but with vape you'll get no problem.
So there is no detection difference between butterflying 15-20 and autoclicking 15-20? I’ll be safe?