autoclicker

VapeV4 VapeLite

b0nk

Social Credit
The cps are just randomized between the two values. if you set 12-12, it's completely normal if there's no randomization.

And no anticheat can detect the vape's autoclicker.
cap1644424455559.png

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit

I've recorded this video to show how the autoclicker works.

The autoclicker is set to 10-15 and you can see there's a randomization, the average cps is 11-13, sometimes it goes to 14-15 and sometimes it drops to 9-10.

And you can send me the server ip in pm, I like wasting my time at testing autoclicker that doesn't work. (It reminds me Karhu lol).

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
???? your the retard if you think vapes clicker is good
If you think the vape's autoclicker is shit just because you can't set it above 20 cps, you're wrong.

You can write the value you want (even 200cps) but keep in mind above 20cps it's entirely placebo.

PurpleDog125

Banned
Social Credit
If you think the vape's autoclicker is shit just because you can't set it above 20 cps, you're wrong.

You can write the value you want (even 200cps) but keep in mind above 20cps it's entirely placebo.
writing in the value doesnt do anything

nyor

Banned
Social Credit

no you cant if you type in 200 it will still be clicking like 20

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
vapes autoclicker isn't too good, litterely no cps drops, and even a retard can code a check that can detect it. All Manthe needs to do is add a cps drop and then it'll be fine.
It has cps drops brainlet

VapeV4 VapeLite

b0nk

Social Credit

I've recorded this video to show how the autoclicker works.

The autoclicker is set to 10-15 and you can see there's a randomization, the average cps is 11-13, sometimes it goes to 14-15 and sometimes it drops to 9-10.

And you can send me the server ip in pm, I like wasting my time at testing autoclicker that doesn't work. (It reminds me Karhu lol).
I was on a server that I'm staff on, idk what anti-cheat it uses, but it's most likely skidded. And it doesn't always flag, but ofc if you use NCP then it won't flag for shit. I was using 11 - 16 with extra randomisation. still flagged.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogchamper

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '20
I was on a server that I'm staff on, idk what anti-cheat it uses, but it's most likely skidded. And it doesn't always flag, but ofc if you use NCP then it won't flag for shit. I was using 11 - 16 with extra randomisation. still flagged.
i literally have used 15-18 on karhu with extra randomization on karhu, clicked on an npc for a minute straight and flagged once. there's no way that 11-16 flags unless you're using something else
???? your the retard if you think vapes clicker is good
i haven't seen a clicker that has better randomization and customizability in terms of "break blocks, triggerbot" etc. than vape lites. do you mind finding me some?