Auto BlockHit (Autoclick)

VapeV4

TryX

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '21
Can i be banned if i have blockhit set to auto?and the cps matter?or i can go higher like 15-18 (Hypixel)

xdaw.PNG

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Blockhit is pretty easy to detect if mods spectate you, won't flag though. Nobody is skilled enough to perfectly block at the right moment while still barraging them with attacks.
No a lot of skilled people can block hit perfectly wether that would be timing it or perfect block hits (blocking and hitting at the same time as perfectly as you can pretty much). Staff won't ban you for simply block hitting as it is something you can reasonably do legit.

MicroElectronics

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '22
No a lot of skilled people can block hit perfectly wether that would be timing it or perfect block hits (blocking and hitting at the same time as perfectly as you can pretty much). Staff won't ban you for simply block hitting as it is something you can reasonably do legit.
I guess, seems very unlikely though. There’s a massive difference between blocking some hits, and PERFECTLY blocking EVERY SINGLE melee thrown your way for the duration of your playtime. I’d like to see someone “skilled” who can do that legit and consistently for hours on end.

MicroElectronics

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '22
Do you genuinely use auto block auto clicker 24/7 and you have never gotten banned for it?

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
I guess, seems very unlikely though. There’s a massive difference between blocking some hits, and PERFECTLY blocking EVERY SINGLE melee thrown your way for the duration of your playtime. I’d like to see someone “skilled” who can do that legit and consistently for hours on end.
Do you genuinely use auto block auto clicker 24/7 and you have never gotten banned for it?
No its not that useful on Hypixel other than duels. Same goes for legit scaffold, can you perfectly bridge for the entire duration you play? Probably not but it is possible and there are a number of people who can do that legit.