Auto Block Clutch

idc9999

Social Credit
it would be super cool and also, theres this one ytber called smthng like caterpilow and he coded an auto block clutch but you cant use on servers+ its detectable. Plz Manthe add block clutch to vape v4 everyone would like it + it would attract ppl cause its rare.

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
no, also go try it on some servers, not german servers cus they have like no ac, also it doesnt look legit

idc9999

Social Credit
no, also go try it on some servers, not german servers cus they have like no ac, also it doesnt look legit
it should obviously have an horizontal and vertical aim speed? making it look more legit?

idc9999

Social Credit
Oh, and also, a max angle feature and the module should only work when u hold down the bound key.
So for example if i had it set to g, then if sum dude in skywars knocks me off i hold g and it block clutches, it would be so sick and fire.
+1 if u agree

ukm

Social Credit
PLSSS MANTHE AUTO BLOCK CLUTCH
PLSSS MANTHE AUTO WATER BUCKET CLUTCH
PLSSS MANTHE AUTO LAVA
PLSSS MANTHE AUTO ROD
PLSSS MANTHE BOW AIM BOT
PLSSS MANTHE AUTO WEB
PLSSS MANTHE VAPE LITE CHEAPER
PLSSS MANTHE HELP ME LOSE MY VIRGINITY
PLSSS MANTHE FREE VAPE

PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Keeloman

Social Credit
PLSSS MANTHE AUTO LAVA
PLSSS MANTHE AUTO ROD
PLSSS MANTHE BOW AIM BOT
PLSSS MANTHE AUTO WEB
PLSSS MANTHE FREE VAPE

PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
manthe make vape fre my famaly is starving and I need the mony

gaymoreboy80

Social Credit
Personally, no offensive, but mlg rush players, bridgers, clutchers, and anyone who clicks fast (above 20 cps) is a fucking shit loser and cuck who needs to blow their brains out because all they can do is buy expensive mice and expensive tapes to feel good and get orgasms on how many times they can buttfuck their mouse with their sweaty greasy kfc fingers but in reality they’re shit at pvp and making eye contact with any human FUCKING BEING because of how anti social they are (I’m talking to you bedless retards) (no offensive btw)

Satan

Social Credit
Personally, no offensive, but mlg rush players, bridgers, clutchers, and anyone who clicks fast (above 20 cps) is a fucking shit loser and cuck who needs to blow their brains out because all they can do is buy expensive mice and expensive tapes to feel good and get orgasms on how many times they can buttfuck their mouse with their sweaty greasy kfc fingers but in reality they’re shit at pvp and making eye contact with any human FUCKING BEING because of how anti social they are (I’m talking to you bedless retards) (no offensive btw)
based

idc9999

Social Credit
yes, but im not loser so i dont want waste time to learn so plz manthe add auto block clutch.
If Caterpillow could code it, im assuming so can Manthe.

idc9999

Social Credit
PLSSS MANTHE AUTO LAVA
PLSSS MANTHE AUTO ROD
PLSSS MANTHE BOW AIM BOT
PLSSS MANTHE AUTO WEB
PLSSS MANTHE FREE VAPE

pretty much everything u said does already exist EXCEPT the block clutch thing. yk macros is a thing so..

Eris

Social Credit
No one goes onto block clutch/ clutch servers. that shit is so fucking bad, I doubt anyone besides u would want this shitty feature added to vape
yes, but im not loser so i dont want waste time to learn so plz manthe add auto block clutch.
If Caterpillow could code it, im assuming so can Manthe.

idc9999

Social Credit
No one goes onto block clutch/ clutch servers. that shit is so fucking bad, I doubt anyone besides u would want this shitty feature added to vape
skywars and bedwars is a thing on hypixel yk...

idc9999

Social Credit
also, i dont go on clutch servers cause honestly, i think its such a waste of time, if it were added, most ppl would most likely use it on skywars/bedwars i think.

Eris

Social Credit
also, i dont go on clutch servers cause honestly, i think its such a waste of time, if it were added, most ppl would most likely use it on skywars/bedwars i think.
bedwars is such a shitty game mode imo but you can do whatever with your time

Eris

Social Credit
and you wont really need an auto block clutch its pretty easy, my first game I got back from a like 5 month break and I did an easy 3 block extension, just take the time to learn it its not that hard,

Eris

Social Credit
also im pretty sure there is anright click auto clicker and you can just turn that all the way to like 20 and you will clutch like everytime just hold it down and look where you have to and then the blocks are right below you

idc9999

Social Credit
bedwars is such a shitty game mode imo but you can do whatever with your time
#1. i also think bedwars is boring. skywars is better
#2. im also decent at block clutching but sometimes i mess up and im assuming most ppl will think its cool.
#3. Yes but the aiming part... like just... block clutch module would be soo much better than stupid modules like autopearl

Eris

Social Credit
#1. i also think bedwars is boring. skywars is better
#2. im also decent at block clutching but sometimes i mess up and im assuming most ppl will think its cool.
#3. Yes but the aiming part... like just... block clutch module would be soo much better than stupid modules like autopearl
hey man auto peral is a pog module, I dont think vape advertises to hypixel type players, they dont really have hypxiel type mods, also if were going to talk about a stupid mod talk about auto fireball wtf is that shit lol

idc9999

Social Credit
hey man auto peral is a pog module, I dont think vape advertises to hypixel type players, they dont really have hypxiel type mods, also if were going to talk about a stupid mod talk about auto fireball wtf is that shit lol
if auto block clutch and anti fireball were lined up together, it would litterally be the best client ever.
Their both pretty much gamesense hacks and i aint a coder or anything but again, catterpillow coded it already so i think its not that hard. (assuming)

Comi

Social Credit
@Manthe please add "auto block clutch" it would be awesome, I know maybe you wont like that idea but I think it would be very cool