Auto Block Clutch

idc9999

Social Credit

this is the dude that coded the auto block clutch, it just needs a few more additions like a horizontal and vertical aim speed and such.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Andros

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '20
it would be super cool and also, theres this one ytber called smthng like caterpilow and he coded an auto block clutch but you cant use on servers+ its detectable. Plz Manthe add block clutch to vape v4 everyone would like it + it would attract ppl cause its rare.
youll be like me and look back on this suggestion in 2 weeks and want to kill yourself over the fact you thought this was a good idea, happens to the best of us :(

idc9999

Social Credit
youll be like me and look back on this suggestion in 2 weeks and want to kill yourself over the fact you thought this was a good idea, happens to the best of us :(
theres no point in arguing but ive always thought about a auto block clutch for 1 year (no joke)
Also, if theres an auto pearl or a anti fireball, there could also be a auto block clutch, period. xD

VapeV4 VapeLite

Andros

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '20
theres no point in arguing but ive always thought about a auto block clutch for 1 year (no joke)
Also, if theres an auto pearl or a anti fireball, there could also be a auto block clutch, period. xD
im not arguing lol

Eris

Social Credit
im not arguing lol

idc9999

Social Credit
Anyways, Manthe, I think modules like these really make a difference.
I have a friend and told him that vape had an auto mlg feature and that was enough for him to get it.
I really think cool features = more users.

gaymoreboy80

Social Credit
That block clutch is literally just scaffold. Dude jump off a bridge please for the sake of everyone here please

DefinitelyLegit

Social Credit
This shouldn't be too hard. Scaffold already has to check if the block under you is replaceable before it places blocks. It would be pretty easy to make a separate module that basically uses the same code but has a wider search area. If the block under you is air, try one block out. If it's still air, keep going, and so on. 95% of the code from scaffold could be recycled, so it shouldn't take that long to make this lol (if it gets implemented)

idc9999

Social Credit
This shouldn't be too hard. Scaffold already has to check if the block under you is replaceable before it places blocks. It would be pretty easy to make a separate module that basically uses the same code but has a wider search area. If the block under you is air, try one block out. If it's still air, keep going, and so on. 95% of the code from scaffold could be recycled, so it shouldn't take that long to make this lol (if it gets implemented)
yeah with just a few more additions like a horizontal, vertical aim speed and a max angle, cause scaffold is blatant af and ppl seem to not understand that.