Any reason to buy Vape Lite in 2022?

VapeV4

plexislucky

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '21
It's 2022, most decent servers (Lunar, MMC, Hypixel) don't screenshare and Vape V4 already does everything that Lite does at almost half the price. Is there any legitimate reason people would buy Lite nowadays?

Ford

Social Credit
Thats a very good point its not like the bypasses are different or anything and v4 has wayyyy more features

Skateboardings

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
you simply did not read the contents of the post
i did but heres the thing:

vape v4 sure, it can bypass certain ss's but not many however on the other hand vape lite is not only entirely focused on closet cheating but is also so much harder to detect than vape v4 as strings dont show up in process hacker (at least as easily)

VapeV4

plexislucky

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '21
whats the point of buying lite if most of the servers youd cheat on dont ss in the first place tho

VapeV4

peyousesvape

Social Credit
Vape lite won't bypass most SS. Delete and run logs are readily and easy to find. Echo can legit be used 4 free and can find it. if you're going to hack use vape v4.

Worpid01

Social Credit
Vape lite has everything you need, I recommend it more than whiteout and drip lite in my opinion, and those who say that vape v4 is better are stupid, if you want to buy vape v4 better buy rise which is many times better.

Unicorn

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '19
It's 2022, most decent servers (Lunar, MMC, Hypixel) don't screenshare and Vape V4 already does everything that Lite does at almost half the price. Is there any legitimate reason people would buy Lite nowadays?
Lite has some closet cheating specific features such as autoblockhit on the auto clicker along with the traditional manual mode. There are also OBS proof visuals and a couple other things I can’t remember off the top of my head. Personally I suspect lite is going to receive a large update soon as manthe hasn’t patched bugs or made any silent updates recently which is unusual for him so I hope something big will be coming that’ll be worth it. If you’re not interested in lite at all Dream, V4, and entropy are all good options that range from 30-50$ in price. Whiteout is another good option but it’s got a lot of problems with the newest update, isn’t user friendly, and didn’t receive an update for 15 months.

Worpid01

Social Credit
Lite has some closet cheating specific features such as autoblockhit on the auto clicker along with the traditional manual mode. There are also OBS proof visuals and a couple other things I can’t remember off the top of my head. Personally I suspect lite is going to receive a large update soon as manthe hasn’t patched bugs or made any silent updates recently which is unusual for him so I hope something big will be coming that’ll be worth it. If you’re not interested in lite at all Dream, V4, and entropy are all good options that range from 30-50$ in price. Whiteout is another good option but it’s got a lot of problems with the newest update, isn’t user friendly, and didn’t receive an update for 15 months.
Dream?? you don't know what you're saying, dream is a 30dollar client that should cost 20, and the only good thing about it is to bypass ss.

sDeiks

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '21
theres no point on buying lite if you play on big servers

Unicorn

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '19
Dream?? you don't know what you're saying, dream is a 30dollar client that should cost 20, and the only good thing about it is to bypass ss.
Remind me again which other clients consistently bypass screenshares?

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
Vape lite won't bypass most SS. Delete and run logs are readily and easy to find. Echo can legit be used 4 free and can find it. if you're going to hack use vape v4.
Dawg, pretend for a moment that echo does detect vape lite. It’s not gonna be in the free version 💀. Feel free to try tho I’ll wager $50 on you not being able to find it Alexx#0575