Any good settings for hypixel closet?

Looshy

Social Credit
Hello I recently found interest into minecraft again.
From what I've read on the forums is that watchdog got updated a lot so most settings are detected.
Can you guys recommend me something thats safe on main account (I'll test first on my alt).
Ping - 150-160 (sometimes it reaches 180 but its very rare)
I guess settings for AC, Velocity and Reach. Please specify the conditions.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
From what I've read on the forums is that watchdog got updated a lot so most settings are detected.
Can you guys recommend me something thats safe on main account (I'll test first on my alt).
Check out my signature (below my message)

Looshy

Social Credit
The how to calculate aimassist speed, minemenclub detections etc.
Ty the aimassist calculation really helped, i saw your hypixel config (12-16ac, 3.05-3.15reach check everything except misplace, 90h 100v 90c) should i use those settings for main account (150-160 ping) or you can maybe recommend something different

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Ty the aimassist calculation really helped, i saw your hypixel config (12-16ac, 3.05-3.15reach check everything except misplace, 90h 100v 90c) should i use those settings for main account (150-160 ping) or you can maybe recommend something different
I have the same ping, you can go to 3.1-3.2 reach if you want. Otherwise, they're 100% safe.

Looshy

Social Credit
Thank you very much for the help also i wasnt able to see those signatures because i was typing from my phone since i had this account logged only on my phone xd

.seby

Banned
Social Credit
Real looshy?! 😨😱