Anticheat thing

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
You don’t want it, 99% of the time it’s inaccurate, I’ve tested that on other clients with friends lol

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
It’s always inaccurate lol I’ve tested this on multiple clients (they all steal code from each other anyways) you can’t tell me I’m wrong
From my experience they either false flag or they only flag very few things and nothing else.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
It’s always inaccurate lol I’ve tested this on multiple clients (they all steal code from each other anyways) you can’t tell me I’m wrong
From my experience they either false flag or they only flag very few things and nothing else.
Yeah,i've heard that raven b4 is half decent but it's probably blowsy in his natural habitat lying his balls off.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
In conclusion,don't believe random clientside anticheats.

olee

Banned
Social Credit
Raven b4 is a joke + it’s almost definitely a virus because one of the developers is a known ratter lmao
No he's not LOL there was 1 incident in b3 where there was an inactive token logger. I know people who use raven with very high tier accounts or thousands of dollars in a crypto wallet and never had anything happen it's safe stop spreading misinformation.
I personally don't think you tested it on Raven b4
He didn't test it he's just talking out of his ass as per usual

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
No he's not LOL there was 1 incident in b3 where there was an inactive token logger.
Blowsy isn’t the only dev, pug was given early access and (probably) made some stuff for it, he’s known for ratting like 3 digits lol
use raven with very high tier accounts or thousands of dollars in a crypto wallet and never had anything happen it's safe stop spreading misinformation.
Yeah, sure, they have all this money and can’t afford v4 I totally believe you, ur an idiot
That’s interesting since you say things that aren’t true (as per usual)

olee

Banned
Social Credit
Blowsy isn’t the only dev, pug was given early access and (probably) made some stuff for it, he’s known for ratting like 3 digits lol
I'm pretty sure blowsy is the only one who devs raven lol even then if it was malicious it would be exposed after like a day or two and somebody would probably remove the malicious code and then add a few useless modules and called it raven b4++ or some shit
Yeah, sure, they have all this money and can’t afford v4 I totally believe you, ur an idiot
You seem to not realize that raven has modules vape doesn't like autoplace and bednuker (which i know v4 has now but raven had it before + bypassed longer)
That’s interesting since you say things that aren’t true (as per usual)
like what? lol

Wisher

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '20
I'm pretty sure blowsy is the only one who devs raven lol even then if it was malicious it would be exposed after like a day or two and somebody would probably remove the malicious code and then add a few useless modules and called it raven b4++ or some shit

You seem to not realize that raven has modules vape doesn't like autoplace and bednuker (which i know v4 has now but raven had it before + bypassed longer)

like what? lol
why are you arguing and writing a whole essay on a minecraft hack 😭

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
No he's not LOL there was 1 incident in b3 where there was an inactive token logger. I know people who use raven with very high tier accounts or thousands of dollars in a crypto wallet and never had anything happen it's safe stop spreading misinformation.

1 of my friends has it
he says its complete ass

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22

like what? lol
small problem now
it's gonna be obfuscated

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit

like what? lol
B4 is only unique because people thought it was gonna be free (which there might be a free tier but it wouldn't have any bypasses). The paid tier would be like any other blatant client at most, except you'd be able to use it on forge.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
B4 is only unique because people thought it was gonna be free (which there might be a free tier but it wouldn't have any bypasses). The paid tier would be like any other blatant client at most, except you'd be able to use it on forge.
+the free one is gonna be a key version so it's just better off using something like raven b+ for free cheats

olee

Banned
Social Credit
I'm pretty sure its still free but I heard somewhere every 24 hours you gotta get a new key and use linkvertise which is kinda similar to ad fly but alot worse so he can make some money.
small problem now
it's gonna be obfuscated
oh damn never knew it was gonna be obfuscated

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
I'm pretty sure its still free but I heard somewhere every 24 hours you gotta get a new key and use linkvertise which is kinda similar to ad fly but alot worse so he can make some money.

oh damn never knew it was gonna be obfuscated
blowsy announced it a few months ago
it's because of raven skids like n+lite

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
This still comes with damage to people that have ran it, especially since most the downloads will be from day 1.
like what? lol
Well you are banned now so that says a lot 😂