An option for people that bought vape v4 to upgrade to permanent vape lite by paying 25$

Shitterdown

Social Credit
Kinda want to get vape lite permanently but I already own vape v4 and don't wanna have 2 paid clients so maybe that could be added if any staff see this.

Shitterdown

Social Credit
I mean what would I even put it under, this is more of a suggestion than something to contact support for

Shitterdown

Social Credit
Vape v4 and lite are two different clients, so no you won't get a discount just because you have vape v4.
I'm not asking for a discount I'm asking to trade v4+15 bucks and instead get perma lite. I paid 35 for v4 so that's why it would make sense.

Shitterdown

Social Credit
Bc I know as a vape v4 owner I wouldn't pay $50 for another client but if I could trade in my vape v4 for vape lite permament and pay another 15 I would do it in a heartbeat.

Shitterdown

Social Credit
LMAO its not a opinion, like wtf, would you go to a store to return something, without a receipt, and they tell you you need a receipt, would you just say "well thats your opinion"
I have the receipt in my email and that made no fucking sense btw

Shitterdown

Social Credit
LMAO its not a opinion, like wtf, would you go to a store to return something, without a receipt, and they tell you you need a receipt, would you just say "well thats your opinion"
listen I'm not gonna pay 50 bucks for perma vape lite but I would pay to upgrade for 15 so basically getting more money out of me by just giving me permissions to a different client instead of the one I have.
@Manthe

Veraux

Social Credit
listen I'm not gonna pay 50 bucks for perma vape lite but I would pay to upgrade for 15 so basically getting more money out of me by just giving me permissions to a different client instead of the one I have.
@Manthe
Well you aren’t getting vape lite then, there is no reason they would give you vape lite lifetime just because you bought v4. Even if you have your v4 license back, they gain absolutely nothing from it. Even if you did get your money back, 35+15=50, so they would lose 10 dollars

Shitterdown

Social Credit
Well you aren’t getting vape lite then, there is no reason they would give you vape lite lifetime just because you bought v4. Even if you have your v4 license back, they gain absolutely nothing from it. Even if you did get your money back, 35+15=50, so they would lose 10 dollars
First off I meant 25 so my bad, but how would they lose money by switching a license to a client that is already developed, they would gain 25 dollars for almost no effort at all.

Koraa

Banned
Social Credit
perma vape lite is 50 dollars retard, also how would they lose money by switching a license to a client that is already developed, they would gain 15 dollars for almost no effort at all.
it's 59.99 which is basically 60 retard

Veraux

Social Credit
First off I meant 25 so my bad, but how would they lose money by switching a license to a client that is already developed, they would gain 25 dollars for almost no effort at all.
They could give it to you for 25, or they could give it to you for 60. If you were selling, which one would you choose to sell? Probably 60.
They could make 25 with almost no effort, or they could make 60 with almost no effort.

Shitterdown

Social Credit
They could give it to you for 25, or they could give it to you for 60. If you were selling, which one would you choose to sell? Probably 60.
They could make 25 with almost no effort, or they could make 60 with almost no effort.
But see I'm not gonna pay 60 so either they are gonna make 0 from me with no effort or they are gonna make 25 from me with minimal effort.

Veraux

Social Credit
But see I'm not gonna pay 60 so either they are gonna make 0 from me with no effort or they are gonna make 25 from me with minimal effort.
They won’t make a special acceptation for one random customer, and maybe in a few weeks you’ll actually buy it so it doesn’t matter to them

Shitterdown

Social Credit
They won’t make a special acceptation for one random customer, and maybe in a few weeks you’ll actually buy it so it doesn’t matter to them
not maybe in a few weeks, I won't I'm not gonna spend almost 100 dollars on a client for Minecraft but I could live with 60. So again either they can get 25 dollars with minimal effort or nothing and I'm sure there are more people out there that would want to switch.

Veraux

Social Credit
not maybe in a few weeks, I won't I'm not gonna spend almost 100 dollars on a client for Minecraft but I could live with 60. So again either they can get 25 dollars with minimal effort or nothing and I'm sure there are more people out there that would want to switch.
Ok, basically no one cares, especially the vape staff. No one cares about how you want vape lite for cheaper, so just stop arguing lol